|This article is subject to rumor and speculation, as well as potentially false information.|
|American Horror Story:|
Double Feature is the subtitle for the upcoming tenth season of American Horror Story. It was announced on August 03, 2018. The title of the season was announced by Ryan Murphy on March 19, 2021, presenting it as "Two horrifying stories... One season. One by the sea... One by the sand". The season premiered on August 25, 2021 on FX and FX on Hulu.
The season will be divided into two parts: Red Tide, which takes place "by the sea", and Death Valley, which takes place "by the sand".
A struggling writer, his pregnant wife, and their daughter move to an isolated beach town for the winter. Once they're settled in, the town's true residents begin to make themselves known.
A group of college students on a camping trip are swept up in a horrifying and deadly conspiracy decades in the making.
Cast and Characters
|Cape Fear||1||August 25, 2021||Ryan Murphy ; Brad Falchuk||John J. Gray|
|Pale||2||August 25, 2021||Ryan Murphy ; Brad Falchuk||Loni Peristere|
|Thirst||3||September 1, 2021||Ryan Murphy & Brad Falchuk||Loni Peristere|
|Blood Buffet||4||September 8, 2021||Ryan Murphy & Brad Falchuk||Axelle Carolyn|
|Gaslight||5||September 15, 2021||Brad Falchuk & Manny Coto||John J. Gray|
|Winter Kills||6||September 22, 2021||Brad Falchuk & Manny Coto||John J. Gray|
|Take Me To Your Leader||7||September 29, 2021||Brad Falchuk & Kristen Reidel & Manny Coto||Max Winkler|
|Inside||8||October 6, 2021||Brad Falchuk & Kristen Reidel & Manny Coto||Tessa Blake|
|Blue Moon||9||October 13, 2021||Kristen Reidel & Manny Coto & Reilly Smith||Laura Belsey & John J. Gray|
|The Future Perfect||10||October 20, 2021||Brad Falchuk & Manny Coto & Kristen Reidel & Reilly Smith||Axelle Carolyn|
- Filming of the first part took place in Provincetown, Massachusetts.
- Main photography would have started in March but was postponed due to the COVID-19 pandemic. Because of this, the season premiere was delayed to 2021.
- Ryan Murphy confirmed that season 10 was tentatively slated to start shooting on October 31, 2020.
- On November 10, 2020, Ryan Murphy posted on his Instagram account the first promotional image of the season.
- The plot has not been officially revealed however, a teaser seems to hint that it's a beach/ocean inspired season.
- The cast was announced on February 26, 2020. Kathy Bates was originally announced for the cast but later revealed to have withdrawn due to health concerns. Frances Conroy replaced her.
- On March 23, 2021, Ryan Murphy announced Kaia Gerber is joining the American Horror Story family.
- On April 2, 2021, Ryan Murphy revealed the American Horror Story universe is expanding. He asked fans to comment which story would they like to see the most between: Aliens, Xmas Horror, Bloody Mary, Sirens, Piggy Man, and Plague.
- According to FX chairman John Landgraf, the 10-episode season is set to air on FX in the fall and will conclude on Halloween. Season 10 is expected to broadcast following the spin-off American Horror Stories, which is expected to bow on Hulu in July.
- Neal McDonough is set to play the series regular role of Dwight “Ike” Eisenhower. Despite the character's name, it's been reported that McDonough is not playing the 34th U.S. President.
- Aliens, long-awaited villains are allegedly coming to AHS: Double Feature.
- The pandemic that had already delayed release originally planned for a 2020 premiere, once again cost the production to stop during the filming of the second half of the season.
- Leslie Grossman, who plays Ursula, confirmed that there “are threads” connecting the two parts, and that will make themselves clear throughout the course of season 10. And like past seasons, she hints, there’s plenty of Easter Eggs and references to the shared universe.