|EDITOR'S NOTE: As a courtesy, also check the timelines for individual seasons when you update this general timeline. It would be advisable to write clearly and concisely. Use as few words as possible to explain the events to avoid taking up too much space with one event. |
Remember to properly reference episodes and seasons with their specific templates.
|American Horror Story|
It has been confirmed that all seasons of American Horror Story are interconnected. Arrows (^) indicate events that happened after the use of Tempus Infinituum, the time travel spell, which created a new revised timeline.
- Scathach arrives to the New World and pledges herself to the bloodthirsty Old Gods, becoming the first Supreme Witch in a long line of witches within the Americas.
- July 22:
- The Roanoke Colony, led by Governor John White, arrives in North America and settles in what would eventually become known as present-day North Carolina.
- July 22:
- Late 1587
- With the winter fast approaching, Governor White is forced to depart from the colony on a supply run, leaving his wife Thomasin in charge during his absence.
- Early October
- Still without food and medicine, the colonists demand that Thomasin move them all inland for the coming winter, but Thomasin refuses, not wishing to renege on the wishes of her husband. A colonist by the name of Mr. Cage leads a rebellion against Thomasin - amongst them Thomasin's own son, Ambrose - and together they banish her from the colony in a scold's bridle, leaving her in the forest to starve to death.
- While in the forest, Thomasin is saved by the witch Scáthach, who spares the mortal from being devoured by a wild boar, in exchange for her soul. After complying with the witch's bid, Thomasin returns to the colony with a vengeance, brutally murdering Mr. Cage and the other insurgents, though she decides to spare Ambrose out of obligation to him as his mother. Shortly afterward, she agrees to move the colony a hundred miles inland.
- Under Scáthach'sders, Thomasin begins to practice the witch's dark religion, venerating the Old Gods by partaking in rituals involving the sacrifices of animals and humans, including that of children. As a result, Thomasin becomes known as "The Butcher".
- October 23rd:
- Horrified by Thomasin's murders to "sanctify the land", Ambrose and the rest of the colonists begin to object to the faith of Scáthach and her Old Gods, desiring to return to Christianity. In retaliation for their betrayal, Thomasin commits genocide by slaughtering every member of the colony, tethering their spirits to the area by a curse cast by Scáthach. Their spirits are thenceforth forever trapped on the land, able to interact with the physical world only during the October Blood Moon, when the full moon appears red in color.
- Early October
- As related by Billie Dean, the Native American Croatoan tribe find themselves viciously beset by the Roanoke Colony ghosts, and decide to burn the colonists' previous belongings in order to craft a spell against them, chanting "Croatoan" to (seemingly temporarily) banish the spirits. They also carve this into a tree post not far from where the colony was last seen.
- Facing persecution during the Salem Witch Trials, the ailing Supreme Witch of the era, Prudence Mather, attempts to relocate the witches of Salem southbound, but she is too sick with consumption to make the journey. She decides to selflessly sacrifice herself in order for a new Supreme to rise and lead the coven safely to New Orleans, where a rivalry between them and the native Voodoo practitioners arises. 
- March 19th: Madame Delphine LaLaurie is born.
- Miss Robichaux's Academy for Exceptional Young Ladies is established as a premiere girls finishing school in New Orleans.
- September 10: Marie Laveau is born in New Orleans.
- Delphine LaLaurie returns to New Orleans from Paris with her husband and daughters. She develops a sadistic affinity for torturing her African-American slaves and using their organs as part of a beauty regimen, believing their blood to tighten her skin and prevent aging.
- Marie Laveau, the Voodoo Queen, exchanges her first-born child to Papa Legba, a Voodoo Loa, in exchange for acquiring immortality.
- After catching her daughter Pauline attempting to rape the African American servant Bastien, Delphine imprisons him in her torture chamber and places a severed bull's head over his own, rejoicing in creating her own version of the Minotaur from Greek mythology. This transformation later kills him.
- Unbeknownst to Delphine, Bastien turns out to be the lover of Marie Laveau and the father of her child. When Marie finds out what Delphine did to Bastien, she curses Delphine with immortality, and commissions a mob to hang the LaLaurie family on the balcony of their house as revenge for their crimes. After showing Delphine her dead husband and children one last time, Marie buries Delphine alive in a wooden coffin, leaving her to grieve the memory of her family for all of eternity.
- At some point, Marie resurrects Bastien with magic, at the cost of him losing what remains of his humanity. Over time, the bull's head integrates itself to his body and he develops additional bull-like characteristics, changing fully from man to beast.
- Marianne Wharton, the reigning Supreme of the time, purchases Miss Robichaux's Academy and re-establishes it as a safe haven for young witches to gather and learn. 
- Kincaid Polk, having grown up in the haunted forests of North Carolina, where his family offered up human sacrifices to the Roanoke Colony ghosts in exchange for centuries of living in peace with them, is inspired by the ghost of a deserter of the colony (who was in life forced to wear the head of a pig, hog tied, and roasted like swine for his betrayal) to wear a pig mask of his own making and murder people. At some point, he decides to move to Chicago, where he takes hogs for slaughter. During the Chicago World Fair of 1893, Kincaid puts on his mask and mercilessly murders both pigs and humans; in an ironic turn of events, an accident leaves him to be torn apart by his own hogs. After his death, people are mysteriously still found hanging upside down and split open like swine.
- These turn of events create the legend of the Piggy Man.
- May 6 - Rudolfo Guglielmi Valentino is born in Italy.
- October 30 - James Patrick March is born.
- Edward Mordrake is born a wealthy nobleman in England, though he is afflicted with a terrible abnormality: he has two faces. While the face the majority of the world sees is handsome and poised, a second face at the back of his head is malformed and deranged, whispering depraved notions that only Mordrake can hear.
- Although Mordrake excels in many talents, the other face eventually drives him insane, and he is committed to Bedlam Asylum, where he is eventually lured by the second face into killing one of the attending nurses and escaping his confines.
- Mordrake decides to join a freak show troupe, feeling it to be the only place where he could live a life free from the world's hatred. However, during the events of one Halloween, he is driven by the second face to kill his entire coterie before killing himself via hanging. The incident starts a legend among freaks that any show performed on Halloween, even trivial ones, risk summoning Mordrake.
- Dell Toledo is born into the Famed Toledo Lobster Claw Clan, though he does not inherit their genetic disposition for human lobster claws.
- Elizabeth Johnson is born, as a mortal.
- Briarcliff Manor is built as the largest tuberculosis ward on the East Coast; an estimated 46,000 patients die within its walls during this time.
- Pepper is born.
- July 17th: Anastasia Romanov tries to use a protection spell to save herself and her family from being executed by Russian soldiers. However, the spell did not work and the Romanovs were all executed.
- ^ Mallory travels back in time to save Anastasia. However, Mallory fails her mission.
- A notorious serial killer by the name of the Axeman writes a letter to the newspapers threatening to kill any citizen of New Orleans who does not play jazz music in their home. In defiance, the witches of Miss Robichaux's Academy lure him in with opera and repeatedly stab him to death, unwittingly trapping him in the Academy as a ghost. 
- The Murder House is built by the "Surgeon to the Stars" Charles Montgomery for his wife, Nora.
- In the following years, Dr. Montgomery becomes addicted to diethyl oxide and becomes obsessed with resurrecting dead animals. In order to finance their elaborate lifestyle and his addiction, Charles and Nora begin performing illegal abortions in their basement.
- July 29 - Elizabeth Short is born.
- October 31 - Albert Evers, the son of Ms. Evers, is abducted by Gordon Northcott.
- Albert Evers is murdered and disposed of in a mass grave along with other children.
- Construction of the Hotel Cortez begins, funded and directed by serial killer James Patrick March. Numerous builders are murdered during its construction and hidden inside the hotel's infrastructure.
- Elizabeth Johnson, working as an extra in The Son of the Sheik, is invited by Rudolph Valentino to partake in dinner with him at his home. After dancing the tango with Valentino, Elizabeth meets Natacha Rambova, Rudolph's wife, and learns that Natacha and Rudolph's divorce is only a ploy to dissuade the media from invading their private life. Despite Natacha's hostility toward Elizabeth, the three form a sexual relationship. Over the course of the summer, Elizabeth falls in love with both of them.
- German director F.W. Murnau travels deep into the heart of the Carpathian Mountains to do research on vampires, hoping to take inspiration from them for his masterpiece film Nosferatu. Instead, he discovers the vampire's very real existence - humans infected with an ancient virus that grants eternal youth and life, among other supernatural characteristics, at the cost of developing an insatiable thirst for fresh human blood. He is himself afflicted with vampirism before heading back to America.
- July - Valentino goes on a tour to promote The Son of the Sheik, where he is approached by F.W. Murnau. Wanting to preserve Valentino forever, Murnau afflicts Valentino with vampirism, believing that he will be "a god among men".
- Desiring to use his newfound vampirism to start his life anew, Rudolph kills his stunt double and fakes his own death, afflicting Natacha Rambova with vampirism either before or after this
- August 23 - Building of the Hotel Cortez is completed and has its grand opening. On the same day, the publicized "death" of Valentino is announced.
- Believing that Valentino has truly died, Elizabeth's heart is broken, and, feeling alone in the world, she marries Mr. March to acquire wealth, feeling that she can no longer have love.
- Elizabeth stumbles upon her husband hacking off the body parts of a destitute beggar in a bathtub, and realizes that he is a serial killer. Hoping to wrap him around her finger as a means of self-preservation, Elizabeth develops an interest in watching March kill people. She convinces him to select those with money and jewels so that his "hobby" can financially support them both.
- Valentino and Natacha reveal themselves to be alive to Elizabeth, and they afflict her with vampirism. The three form a plan to leave America and travel the world together, but James March has Rudolph and Natacha kidnapped, beaten, and trapped in a secret closed hallway of the Cortez, unbeknownst to Elizabeth. Believing her two lovers to have abandoned her, Elizabeth develops the concept that she will do the same to others, afflicting her love interests with vampirism only to leave them behind. She adopts the title of "The Countess". 
- At just three weeks of gestation, The Countess is already visibly carrying her and James' child full-term due to the unnatural circumstances of her vampirism, and seeks to abort it by paying Charles Montgomery a visit. Bartholomew, having inherited his mother's blood virus, survives the procedure and kills Charles' nurse, savagely consuming her blood. Despite these shocking turn of events, Charles proudly tells The Countess that she has a boy.
- One patient's boyfriend kidnaps the Montgomerys' baby, Thaddeus, and dismembers him. The police return the child's various body parts to Dr. Montgomery in jars, which he then begins sewing back together and resurrects as the Infantata, an inhuman being that craves blood. 
- Nora, mortified by what Charles has done to their baby, kills Charles by shooting him in the head and then turns the gun on herself. 
- Mr. March begins the Ten Commandments Killings.
- A witch is tried, convicted, and burned at the stake for inflicting grievous bodily harm against another Salem descendant.
- The town of Brookfield Heights is established in Michigan.
- Gordon Northcott is arrested for the Wineville Chicken Coop Murders, and Hazel finds out the fate of her deceased son.
- Jimmy Darling is born to Ethel Darling and Dell Toledo. It is a live "freak birth" with people charging money to watch, and even hold him.
Late 1920s/ Early 1930s
- February 25 - James March commits suicide after killing Hazel Evers at the Hotel Cortez at 2:25 in the morning.
- Survivor of Briarcliff and author Lana Winters is born.
- October 31 - Ethel joins the circus of P.T Barnum, and is forced to perform on Halloween. The next morning, she and the other freaks find the Human Cannonball hung, with a smile on his face.
- In Brandenburg, Germany, Elsa Mars is drugged and tricked into doing a snuff film where her legs are amputated with a chainsaw by Hans Grüper.
- Elsa is rescued by a "soldier boy", Massimo Dolcefino, who crafts her wooden prostheses.
- Elsa leaves Germany and travels to America with gypsies.
- Shortly afterward, Elsa Mars adopts Pepper and begins collecting her freaks.
- April 9 - Valerie Solanas is born.
- Kit Walker is born.
- Twisty the Clown flees Rusty Westchester's Traveling Carnival and returns home to Jupiter after believing the police were after him.
- Twisty decides to make toys for children, but ultimately fails at selling them.
- Twisty maims himself while attempting suicide via shotgun.
- Dentist Dr. Curran sedates and rapes Elizabeth Short, who dies from the sedation. The ghost of Dr. Montgomery appears and offers the dentist help by dismembering her remains. Elizabeth is deemed "The Black Dahlia" by news headlines.
- June 22 - Sister Jude presumably kills Missy Stone in a drunk driving accident. After the accident, she joins the Catholic church after claiming to have had a calling from Jesus Christ to renounce all alcohol and other worldly pleasures.
- October 17 - Fiona Goode is born in Louisiana.
- Twisty kills the owner and an employee of a toy store.
- Dell and Desiree become members of Fraulein Elsa's Cabinet of Curiosities.
- Dandy Mott makes an attempt to become a member of Fraulein Elsa's Cabinet of Curiosities, but is turned down.
- Dandy becomes the protege of Twisty.
- October 30th
- Meep is framed for Jimmy's crime and goes to jail where he is murdered.
- October 31st - Halloween at Fraulein Elsa's Cabinet of Curiosities.
- Ethel Darling discovers she has cirrhosis.
- Jimmy and the other freaks have a funeral for Meep.
- Posing as a fortune teller, Maggie Esmerelda becomes a member of Fraulein Elsa's Cabinet of Curiosities.
- Twisty kidnaps Michael .
- Elsa summons Edward Mordrake.
- Edward Mordrake visits Ethel, Suzi , Paul , Pepper, Salty and Elsa.
- Dandy kidnaps Jimmy and Maggie for Twisty.
- Edward Mordrake kills and adds Twisty to his "group of freaks".
- Jimmy and Maggie free Bonnie, Corey, and Michael from Twisty's clutches.
- November 1st
- Dandy kills Dora Brown.
- The people of Jupiter give thanks to the freaks, and most importantly Jimmy for saving their children from Twisty and Dandy.
- Stanley, posing as a talent scout Richard Spencer, infiltrates Fraulein Elsa's Cabinet of Curiosities by lying to Elsa and offering her the opportunity to be a television personality. However, hating the idea of being on television and not being in motion pictures, she declines his offer.
- Fraulein Elsa's Cabinet of Curiosities has a sold-out show.
- After her failed performance, Elsa decides to accept Stanley's offer.
- November 1st
- In order to kill them for the American Morbidity Museum, Stanley lies by offering Bette and Dot the opportunity to be television personalities. He tries to poison Bette and Dot with pink cupcakes, but ultimately fails.
- Dandy kills Andy, Dell's secret lover.
- Elsa sells the twins to Dandy, however, she tells everyone that the twins ran off when she took them dress shopping.
- Elsa has a big red and white spinning wheel dug out of storage so she can practice her knife-throwing act.
- At the Mott Manor, the twins are treated as honored guests, and Dandy announces to his mother that he's in love with them and plans to marry them.
- Elsa and Paul become secret lovers.
- Paul sneaks into bed with Penny, but her father interrupts their moment.
- Bette has fallen in love with Dandy while Dot remains suspicious of his actions.
- Dandy reads the twins an article about the first successful separation of Siamese twins and Dot sees a potential use for the Mott's wealth: to be finally separated from Bette.
- Paul goes to a drugstore to buy Penny some perfume, but runs into Dandy. He notices that Dandy's buying two each of many ladies toiletries.
- Paul becomes suspicious that Elsa was behind the twins' disappearance because she was jealous of the twins and would do anything to regain the spotlight.
- Stanley wants Maggie to lure Jimmy to the barn he's renting to kill him. She argues against it and suggests Ma Petite instead.
- Elsa rages through tears, reminding all the freaks she saved all of them from previous lives of torment. She demands one of them climb on the spinning wheel to prove their loyalty to her. Jimmy volunteers, but Paul insists it should be him. Elsa takes a careful aim and misses, hitting Paul square in the gut as she protests it was an accident.
- Maggie fails trying to kill Ma Petite.
- After reading Dot's journal, Dandy rages to Gloria about how the love he felt for them was his salvation, but his true purpose is to bring death.
- Jimmy arrives at the Mott Manor looking for the twins.
- Ethel brings Elsa a piece of the cake, as the latter laments that the freaks don't trust her. Ethel is sympathetic, but says that if she ever finds out that Elsa was lying about what happened to the twins, she'd kill Elsa.
- The twins leave the Mott Manor with Jimmy.
- Dell takes his aggressiveness out on a bartender when he discovers Andy, is gone, while Stanley watches.
- Jimmy confronts Elsa about selling the twins, but Dot reverses course and covers for Elsa.
- Stanley blackmails Dell to kill one of the freaks, threatening to expose him of his sexuality.
- Dell tries to strangle Amazon Eve, but she beats him up.
- Dell and Jimmy bond while at a bar. He tells Jimmy that he is his father, but the latter already knew.
- Bette and Dot demand Elsa to bring Dr. Oscar Sugar to Jupiter and convince him to perform the separation surgery.
- Elsa enlists Stanley's help in finding the doctor. Instead, he suggests a mercy killing, which Ethel overhears.
- Dell crushes Ma Petite, killing her. Her body is displayed at the American Morbidity Museum.
- The freaks search the woods for Ma Petite, but find nothing but ripped and bloody clothes.
- Elsa throws a knife into Ethel's eye, after the latter said she didn't believe Elsa's tears for Ma Petite were real, and threatened to kill Elsa and herself, as she had limited time to live anyway.
- Elsa and Stanley orchestrate an elaborate car crash hoax creating Ethel's "suicide".
- The freaks, minus Elsa, have a funeral for Ethel.
- Jimmy starts drinking excessively.
- Elsa recruits Ima Wiggles to Fraulein Elsa's Cabinet of Curiosities.
- Legless Suzi, Amazon Eve, Desiree and Penny break into Penny's house to capture her father, who had left Penny severely disfigured from tattoos, due to her relationship with Paul. They plan to kill him, but Penny stops it, and threatens her father, telling him that if he ever comes near her again, she'll kill him.
- Dandy shoots and kills Gloria, and bathes in her blood.
- Dora Brown's daughter, Regina Ross , investigates her mother's death, but is soon killed by corrupted police officer, Jack Colquitt, payed off by Dandy.
- Drunk Jimmy starts a relationship with Ima Wiggles.
- Elsa tells the twins that she found the surgeon who could separate them and he's on his way to Jupiter.
- After Jimmy fails to impress the Tupperware party girls, Dandy kills them all.
- Bette and Dot both agree that they don't need a surgery to live happily.
- Dell tries to commit suicide, but is untimely saved by Desiree at the last minute.
- Bette and Dot (especially Dot) confess their love for Jimmy.
- Detective Colquitt arrests Jimmy for the murder of the Tupperware girls.
- Salty dies from a stroke and Stanley decapitates his corpse, and sends the head to the American Morbidity Museum.
- Elsa tells Desiree of how she came to adopt Pepper.
- Desiree encourages Elsa to seek out to Pepper's sister Rita Gayheart.
- Elsa has Pepper move back with her sister, in Massachusetts.
- Stanley convinces Jimmy to have his hands amputated for the Morbidity Museum to pay for a lawyer.
- Dell visits Jimmy at the hospital and realizes Stanley double-crossed Jimmy. The two make plans to buy the Freak Show from Elsa once she leaves for Hollywood.
- Bette and Dot set out to find someone to deflower them, when they come across traveling salesman, Chester Creb.
- Chester dreams of performing his magic act in front of an audience, along with his Dummy named Marjorie. Chester also reveals that after fighting in Normandy, he had a metal plate implanted in his skull; which causes him to hallucinate that Marjorie is alive.
- After Chester asks for them to assist him in his magic act, Bette and Dot seduce Chester and sleep with him.
- Dell reveals to Elsa what happened to Jimmy and Elsa pleads with him to get Jimmy out. Eve suggests teaming up to save Jimmy. As the cops are transporting Jimmy back to prison, Eve throws a brick through the windshield and she and Dell kill both officers, rescuing Jimmy in the process.
- Dandy hires a private investigator to follow the twins and soon learns of their relationship with Chester. He confronts Chester after Marjorie goes missing, revealing that he knows about Chester's past.
- Dandy tells Chester where Marjorie is, and once he finds her, she tells Chester that he needs to kill the twins.
- Maggie tells Elsa she needs to show her something, revealing Ma Petite's true fate. Desiree pulls a gun on Dell in his caravan, demanding to know who he has killed. Once Dell confesses his crime of killing Ma Petite, Elsa shoots him in the head from behind.
- The Freaks hold a feast to welcome Chester as the new owner of the freak show.
- Maggie reveals to Stanley that she told them everything he had done, outing him as a con artist and a murderer.
- Stanley pleads with them to let him live, claiming Elsa isn't to be trusted, and that she was the one who murdered Ethel. The freaks ignore him and proceed to chase Stanley around the camp with weapons, murdering him.
- Dandy visits the twins and warns them of Chester's dark past, but they demand him to leave after saying they don't trust him.
- Elsa introduces Jimmy to an old friend of hers, Massimo Dolcefino, who intends on making him a pair of prosthetics just as he did with Elsa.
- Chester rehearses the new routines. The twins, now suspicious of Chester, admit they no longer want to be his assistants after he asks to saw them in two as part of his performance.
- Maggie volunteers to do the trick instead and enters the box. However, Chester hallucinates about his deceased wife and her lover, saws Maggie in half, killing her.
- Chester runs out of the tent to his room where he then "murders" Marjorie for making him commit all those crimes. He later turns himself to the police.
- Dot and Bette warn Elsa that she needs to leave immediately, as the freaks intend on killing her to avenge Ethel's murder.
- Elsa meets with Dandy before she leaves town and receives $10,000 in exchange for the freak show.
- Massimo delivers Jimmy his prosthetics, revealing wooden replicas of Jimmy's lobster claws. Jimmy calls them perfect.
- Dandy blames the freaks for the lack of tickets sold. Having enough of their new owner, the remaining freaks push Dandy to the ground and announce that they all quit the show.
- Elsa arrives in Hollywood and immediately sets out to fulfill her dreams of stardom.
- In a rage, Dandy walks the camp-grounds with his pistol and begins to massacre the Freaks; killing Paul, Penny, Suzi, Toulouse, Ima and Eve.
- Desiree is the sole survivor of the massacre.
- Jimmy returns to the Freak Show to find his entire family displayed under the big top, dead. Desiree reveals herself and the two embrace, horrified over the bloodshed.
- Bette and Dot Tattler agrees to Dandy's hand in marriage.
- At dinner Dandy begins to feel light headed and it’s revealed that Desiree posed as the maid and drugged Dandy with the help of the twins and Jimmy. Dandy learns of the freaks plan to seek vengeance on him before he passes out.
- Dandy awakes to find himself locked in a Chinese Water Torture Cell. Desiree, Jimmy, Bette and Dot watch as he is slowly drowned in the tank.
- After the ending of the Mott line in Jupiter, Florida, the Roanoke House goes up for sale .
- Elsa receives a Star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame.
- Elsa is asked to perform a Halloween special on her show, The Elsa Mars Hour, but she declines.
- Despite having immense fame, Elsa is still unhappy and meets with her old love Massimo. Elsa asks to run away with her and they can move to Rome, but Massimo confesses that he is dying of lung cancer.
- Elsa is later confronted by her husband and the President of WBN when a copy of her snuff film surfaces. Realizing she’ll never find true love and that her career is nearly over, as well as the fact that her family of "freaks" had all been murdered, Elsa finally agrees to perform a Halloween special.
- October 31st - Halloween
- Elsa Mars performs "Heroes" on The Elsa Mars Hour and summons Edward Mordrake.
- As Elsa sings, Desiree, now with a family of her own after marrying an old flame, Angus, is shown watching the broadcast, along with a pregnant Bette and Dot Tattler who are now happily married to Jimmy.
- Mordrake knows this is Elsa’s way of killing herself, so after stabbing her to death, he sends her to her own blissful afterlife taking the form of the Freak Show grounds.
- In her afterlife, Elsa is greeted by Ma Petite and all the other deceased freaks, including Ethel who welcomes her back. She takes the stage along with her family, finally finding fame and true happiness.
- A young African American boy in New Orleans is kidnapped and lynched by a group of white men. In response, Marie Laveau performs a necromancy ritual that causes corpses from a nearby cemetery to rise from the dead and kill the men responsible.
- Briarcliff Manor is purchased by the Catholic Church and converted into an asylum for the criminally insane.
- Timothy Howard agrees to let Arthur Arden perform his experiments in the asylum.
- Pepper is framed for the murder of her sister's baby and is sent to Briarcliff Manor.
- October 31st- A young Miriam Mead dresses up as Rosie the Robot from the Jetsons and goes trick-or-treating.
- Leigh Emerson kills 18 people from five different families.
- December 19 - Leigh kills a charity Santa Claus.
- The Bloody Face murders begin.
- Sally McKenna is born.
- Kit Walker and his wife Alma Walker are terrorized by the Extraterrestrials, and Alma is abducted.
- Kit is falsely committed to Briarcliff Manor for the Bloody Face murders.
- Journalist Lana Winters visits Briarcliff Manor so she can do a story on their bakery, but she is actually there so she can get an interview with the newly committed Bloody Face.
- Inmate Grace Bertrand befriends Kit.
- Lana sneaks into Briarcliff after hours and gets caught.
- Sister Jude commits Lana to Briarcliff Manor for her homosexuality, but she was really committed because she knows too much about Briarcliff's secrets.
- Lana undergoes a dose of electro-shock therapy.
- Local boy Jed Potter undergoes an exorcism at Briarcliff to get The Demon out of him, this ultimately kills Jed, and the Demon possesses Sister Mary Eunice right after.
- Lana and Grace prepare to escape, but when Kit joins them, Lana screams for the guards, believing Kit to be the actual Bloody Face.
- November 14th - A woman is admitted to Briarcliff, claiming to be Anne Frank. She later reveals Dr. Arthur Arden's identity as former Nazi Hans Gruper, though she is later given a lobotomy and left in a catatonic state.
- Lana is put through therapy by Dr. Oliver Thredson , in order to cure her of her sexuality, and remove her from the asylum.
- Oliver breaks Lana out of Briarcliff, seeing that she can't be subjected to much more torture, however, this is a ploy, as Oliver reveals himelf as the real Bloody Face.
- Lana is held hostage by Oliver but escapes and is re-admitted to Briarcliff following a car crash.
- The Angel of Death is later summoned to Briarcliff.
- Grace is later accidentally killed by security guard Frank McCann, being kissed by the Angel of Death. Her body is later taken by the Extraterrestrials.
- December 25th - Sister Mary Eunice kills Frank, with the help of Leigh Emerson, and frames the murder on Sister Jude.
- Sister Jude is committed to Briarcliff Manor, and revoked of her nun status after she is viewed as being mentally unstable, with the possessed Sister Mary Eunice taking over.
- Leigh is taken under Monsignor Howard to repent of his previous crimes, however, this is just a ruse, as Leigh attempts to kill Howard and escapes, leaving Howard severely injured.
- The Extraterrestrials return a very pregnant, and alive, Grace Bertrand and Pepper to Briarcliff Manor.
- Judy Martin undergoes a powerful dose of electro-shock treatment that severely affects her memory.
- Grace gives birth to a baby boy, she names him Thomas.
- Sister Mary Eunice is thrown from the top of the Briarcliff stairs by Monsignor Timothy Howard and given the kiss of death by the Angel of Death, killing both Mary Eunice and the Demon.
- Dr. Arthur Arden kills himself with the body of Sister Mary Eunice in the Briarcliff crematorium.
- With the help of Mother Claudia and Judy Martin, Lana Winters is released from Briarcliff Manor.
- Lana exposes Oliver Thredson as Bloody Face, and murders him at his home.
- Kit Walker is released from Briarcliff Manor.
- Kit gets Grace released from Briarcliff Manor using her falsely diagnosed death certificate.
- Kit returns home with Grace, and their son Thomas and find a very much alive Alma inside holding her baby daughter, Julia.
- Lana gives birth to Johnny Morgan, and puts him up for adoption.
- Fall - The Catholic Church sells Briarcliff Manor to the state of Massachusetts.
- Timothy Howard is appointed Cardinal of New York City.
- Winter - Pepper dies of pneumonia and pulmonary fibrosis at Briarcliff.
- Alma Walker buries an ax into the back of Grace Bertrand, due to Grace's continous obsession with the Extraterrestrials, which ultimately kills her.
- Kit Walker commits Alma to Briarcliff Manor.
- Valerie Solanas publishes the "SCUM Manifesto".
- Valerie finds her cult, the Society for Cutting Up Men (SCUM).
- Valerie recruits Bebe Babbitt, Hedda, Butchy May, Maurice, and Bruce into her cult.
- SCUM relocates to San Francisco, California.
- The Murder House is being used as a Sorority house for a nursing school. The R. Franklin murders take place with the death of two nurses.
- June 3- Valerie Solanas attempts to murder Andy Warhol, she fails.
- SCUM sees Valerie’s assassination attempt as the signal to begin killing couples, so they start to do so.
- Someone writes a letter to the newspaper saying that they are killing everyone, dubbing themselves as the "Zodiac Killer." Valerie tries to admit that it was the SCUM, but the police don’t believe her.
- October 31st- Miriam Mead goes on a date and watches Rosemary's baby.
- Lana Winters publishes her book, Maniac: One Woman's Story of Survival. The book goes on the best seller list for over 10 weeks.
- Alma Walker dies in Briarcliff.
- Lana and Kit Walker reunite after many years.
- August 9th: Charles Manson ordered his loyal followers Tex Watson, Susan Atkins, Patricia Krenwinkel and Linda Kasabian to carry out a campaign of terror inside the home of director Roman Polanski and his wife Sharon Tate. Manson’s "Helter Skelter" would leave the pregnant Tate, and friends Jay Sebring, Wojciech Frykowski, and Abigail Folger dead, along with innocent bystander Steven Parent.
Late 1960s/ Early 1970s
- Constance moves from Virginia to Los Angeles to pursue an acting career.
- March 27th - Judy Martin is checked out of Briarcliff Manor by Kit Walker.
- Judy lives with Kit and his kids for 6 months before passing away.
- Determined to expose Briarcliff Manor for what it actually is, Lana Winters creates a television program: "Briarcliff Exposed" so the world can see the horrid conditions of the place.
- Briarcliff Manor is shut down and abandoned.
- Cardinal Timothy Howard kills himself by slitting his wrists in a bathtub.
- Fiona Goode kills Anna Leigh Leighton in front of Spalding so she can become the next Supreme.
- The Witches' Council has an emergency meeting because Anna Leigh Leighton's life force couldn't be detected.
- Myrtle Snow puts a spell of truth on Spalding's tongue in order for him to confess that Fiona killed Anna Leigh. However, he loves Fiona, and decides to cut out his own tongue in order to protect her.
- Fiona partakes and succeeds in the Seven Wonders, and thus is crowned the new Supreme.
- The Chen family move into the Roanoke House and are later killed by The Butcher.
- Tate Langdon is born.
- Ramona Royale, having an aspiration to move beyond being the B-movie queen, to becoming a Hollywood A-lister, led to her meeting The Countess.
- The Countess turns Ramona and the two become lovers.
- The Murder House is now abandoned and decaying.
- Troy and Bryan are killed by the Infantata.
- November - American cult leader Jim Jones, founder of Peoples Temple, committed a mass murder-suicide of 918 of his followers, 304 of whom were children, almost all by cyanide poisoning via Flavor Aid or shot.
- Kit Walker develops pancreatic cancer, however, before he dies, the Extraterrestrials arrive and take Kit with them into space. Kit's two children, imbued with some genetic information from the Extraterrestrials, go on to become extremely successful.
- By now, the Murder House has been refurbished. Constance murders her husband Hugo and the maid Moira O'Hara in the house, after finding out about their affair.
- Constance and her children move out of the house.
- Nick Pryor checks into the Hotel Cortez on a business trip. She meets The Countess who helps her transform into Liz Taylor.
- Liz Taylor is hired to work at the Hotel Cortez so she doesn't have to go back to Topeka.
- Wren was left in a hot car while her father went inside The Cortez to get drunk. The Countess broke into the car and took her for her own, granting her eternal life.
- Miranda and Bridget Jane move into the Roanoke House and open a small health facility.
- Miranda and Bridget get murdered months after they move in by The Butcher.
- April 25th: Valerie Solanas dies from pneumonia.
- October 31st- Miriam Mead is a Mossad agent and makes her first kill.
- Ramona and The Countess grow apart.
- Ramona meets and falls in love with the rapper Prophet Moses and turns him.
- The Countess kills Prophet Moses and his crew.
- Hank Foxx went on his first witch hunt with his father.
- Ramona goes home to visit her aging father and mother.
- After Ramona's mother dies, she turns her mentally ill father into an afflicted to stop his progressing Alzheimer's.
- Larry Harvey and his family move into the Murder House.
- Constance seduces Larry and begins an affair with him so he'll kick out his family and she can move back into the house.
- Upon finding out about his unfaithfulness, Larry's wife Lorraine sets a room in the house on fire, killing herself and their two daughters.
- Constance, and her children, Tate, Beau and Addie move back into the house.
- February-April: David Koresh, leader of the Branch Davidians sect, set on fire the center of his cult after a siege by the FBI of almost two months. Koresh and 79 others were found dead after the conflagration.
- Sally writes music for Nick Harley and Tina Black. They do drugs and Sally sews them all together, but Nick and Tina overdose, and she is stuck to their corpses for 5 days. The Addiction Demon is created.
- Larry kills Beauregard, acting on the instruction of Constance. Constance was going to be put in prison for her treatment of Beauregard, and Beauregard was going to be taken away by Child Protective Services.
- Tate, enraged at Beau's death and knowing Constance and Larry caused it, along with being influenced by the house's power, sets Larry on fire at his office and then goes to his school to kill 15 people. He is killed afterward in the Murder House house by a S.W.A.T. team.
- Sally and Donovan check into the Hotel Cortez.
- Sally is murdered by Donovan's mother, Iris, becoming a spirit of the Hotel.
- The Countess saves Donovan from dying from an overdose by turning him.
- Iris becomes a manager at the Hotel Cortez to keep an eye on Donovan.
- May 10th: John Wayne Gacy is executed by lethal injection.
- November 28th: Jeffrey Dahmer is murdered in prison.
- October 11 - Elias Cunningham creates the video describing the history of the Roanoke House.
- Marshall Applewhite, American cult leader of the Heaven's Gate religious group, claims the lives of thirty-nine people in an organized mass suicide.
- The 9/11 terrorist attack triggers Ally's phobias. Ally meets Ivy.
- October 9th 2002: Aileen Wuornos is executed by lethal injection.
- 2007: Marie hires witch hunter Hank to work for her.
- Chad Warwick and Patrick buy the house in order to fix it up and then sell it at a profit.
- October 20 - Ben and Vivien have sex.
- As they bicker and prepare their Halloween party, Chad and Patrick are killed by the Rubber Man.
- Vivien miscarries.
- Ben gets caught cheating on Vivien with Hayden; the family decides to move.
- John Lowe visits Hotel Cortez for the first time.
- John meets Mr. March who recruits him to carry out the rest of his Ten Commandments killings.
- John Lowe's son, Holden is kidnapped by the Countess.
- June - Vivien is ready to separate from Ben and take Violet to her sister's. They discuss a house Ben found online.
- Ben, Vivien, and Violet Harmon move into the Murder House.
- September - Ben and the Rubber Man impregnate Vivien, during separate times in the day. The pregnancy is a heteropaternal superfecundation, with Ben being one of the fathers of the twins and the Rubber Man being the other.
- Ben begins therapy sessions with Tate, unaware that he's a ghost. While there, Tate and Violet begin liking one another.
- On Wednesday, Bianca Forest has a session with Ben Harmon.
- On a Friday, Fiona, Bianca Forest, and Dallas attempt to recreate the R. Franklin murders with Vivien and Violet as victims, but they fail as Tate kills Bianca and Gladys and Maria, the nurses killed in the original R. Franklin murders, kill Fiona and Dallas.
- On Saturday, the police and the Harmons identify the home invaders.
- Larry kills Hayden, after Hayden threatens Ben about telling Vivien of their affair, unwittingly trapping her spirit in the house.
- October 31 - Addy dies in a hit-and-run accident on Halloween.
- Violet commits suicide by pills, after discovering Tate's school shooting past, and that he's a ghost.
- Ben discovers that Tate is the Rubber Man.
- Alex Lowe attempts suicide.
- March - Vivien goes into labor, and gives birth to one stillborn (Ben's) and one healthy baby (Tate's). She dies during labor due to complications.
- Ben makes amends with the spirits of Vivien and Violet, and tries to leave the house with the baby.
- Hayden, Fiona and Dallas kill Ben, making it appear as if it were a suicide.
- Constance takes the healthy baby for herself, naming him Michael.
- Cordelia finds Queenie (from a news report of her using her power to fry a rude customer's hand) and Queenie becomes a ward at Miss Robichaux's Academy and part of the coven of the Salem decedents.
- After 20 years of taking care of her afflicted father, and no longer wanting him to live frozen in time with his Alzheimer's, Ramona drowns him in the bathtub.
- The Ramos family move into the Murder House, but the Harmons, Tate, Moira, Loraine, Elizabeth (The Black Dahlia), and Beau scare them out so they won't be killed by the vengeful ghosts.
- Sometime in 2012: The events of Asylum end.
- Johnny Morgan, child of Oliver Thredson and Lana Winters, assumes the identity of Bloody Face.
- Leo and Teresa Morrison visit Briarcliff Manor. Leo's arm is chopped off by Johnny and they are attacked by Joey, a Bloody Face copycat, who they are able to kill.
- Two more Bloody Faces copycats, Cooper and Devon, kill Leo and injure Teresa, before being killed by Johnny.
- Johnny kidnaps Teresa and skins her alive.
- Johnny kills his therapist, Dr. Gardner, and one of her patients.
- Johnny Morgan murders a prostitute.
- Johnny buys a copy of Maniac by Lana Winters, and plots his mother's murder.
- Lana Winters gives an interview about Briarcliff revealing the truth of her unwanted child's fate.
- Johnny is killed by Lana.
- December - the Harmons celebrate Christmas. They have now achieved relative happiness, however, Violet banishes Tate from her presence, after discovering he was the Rubber Man and had caused her mother's death, while Hayden is banished by the entire family, being unable to get near them, leaving the house stable for now.
- Misty Day is burned alive by religious revivalists when she brings a dead bird back to life and they believe this to be dark magic.
- After Zoe Benson kills her boyfriend Charlie with her Black Widow power, Myrtle Snow comes to the Benson residents to retrieve Zoe and bring her to Miss Robichaux's Academy to become a ward and learn how to control her powers.
- Fiona receives medicine from Dr. Zhong to make her younger which doesn't have major results, angering Fiona, causing her to use Vitalum Vitalis and suck the life force out of the doctor.
- Kyle Spencer's fraternity brother, Archie, rapes Madison Montgomery, despite Kyle's attempts to stop him, causing Madison to use her powers and crash the bus in which Kyle and his frat brother's were inside. The crash kills everyone, except for two (including Archie). Zoe decides to go to the hospital in which the two frat boys were held and kills Archie.
- Fiona unearths Delphine LaLaurie.
- Misty Day resurrects herself.
- Zoe and Madison resurrect Kyle, who Zoe developed a crush on.
- Fiona has a meeting with Marie Laveau that inadvertently leads to a war between witches and the voodoo practitioners.
- Cordelia and her husband Hank make a fertility ritual to have a baby, but it doesn't seem to work.
- Fiona makes Delphine the Coven's Maid and Queenie's personal slave.
- Madison inherits two new powers including Pyrokinesis, while meeting the new neighbors Joan Ramsey and her son Luke with Nan, and Concilium while out for brunch with Fiona (as Fiona tests Madison to see if she is the next Supreme).
- Marie sends the Minotaur to Delphine, and Queenie protects Delphine.
- Zoe returns Kyle to his mother, Alicia Spencer in the ninth ward. Alicia rapes Kyle causing him to kill her to Zoe's dismay.
- Fiona accidentally kills Madison in front of Spalding (a parallel to her killing Anna Leigh) believing her to be the next Supreme.
- Queenie attempts to stop the Minotaur from attacking herself and LaLaurie, but decides to take the chance to lose her virginity. Queenie is seriously injured when the Minotaur attacks her, and Fiona brings her back to life using Vitalum Vitalis.
- Fiona decapitates the Minotaur and has Spalding send it to Cornrow City to Marie's dismay.
- Hank, secretly doing his witch hunting business, meets with Kaylee and decides to participate in sexual activity with her only to shoot her in the head with a pistol.
- The Witches' Council visit Miss Robichaux's Academy to investigate Madison's disappearance and Myrtle believes Madison was murdered by Fiona.
- A cloaked figure (witch hunter) throws acid in Cordelia's face.
- Cordelia becomes blind from the acid attack.
- Cordelia discovers a new power, known as The Sight.
- Marie, acting on revenge for decapitating the Minotaur, does a necromancy ritual to raise the dead and sends them to the Coven.
- Zoe gets rid of the zombies with a newly discovered spell, Curse Breaking.
- Fiona frames Myrtle for Cordelia's acid attack.
- Myrtle is burned at the stake.
- Myrtle is resurrected by Misty.
- Zoe, Queenie and Nan accidentally contact the Axeman while trying to contact Madison.
- Zoe discovers that Spalding has had Madison's corpse in his bedroom.
- Cordelia discovers with her new power that Hank has been unfaithful and that Myrtle was burned at the stake.
- Spalding is murdered by Zoe.
- Madison is resurrected by Misty with Zoe's help.
- Zoe frees the Axeman.
- Cordelia discovers with her power that Fiona killed Madison.
- Queenie betrays the coven and gives Delphine to Marie.
- Misty joins the Coven.
- Joan is murdered by Hank.
- Joan is resurrected by Misty.
- Myrtle kills Warlock Quentin and Witch Pembroke, part of the magic council that had sentenced Myrtle to death.
- Myrtle restores Cordelia's eyesight by giving her Quentin's right eye and Pembroke's left eye.
- Hank kills the voodoos and shoots Queenie.
- Queenie kills Hank.
- Joan kills Luke after she discovers he knows of her involvement in his father's death.
- June 7th: Richard Ramirez dies.
- Marie steals a baby from a maternity ward.
- Cordelia and Fiona are told by Marie that Hank was hired to kill the coven, however, he decided to kill the voodoos out of love for Cordelia.
- Nan discovers a new gift, Concilium.
- Madison learns a new gift, Vitalum Vitalis.
- Madison knocks Misty out and buries her alive in a casket.
- Nan forces Joan to drink bleach, in revenge for Luke's death.
- Fiona summons Papa Legba and asks him for immortality, but he refuses her request because she doesn't have a soul.
- Marie and Fiona kill Nan as Marie needs a soul of an innocent.
- The Coven have a funeral for Nan.
- Fiona and Marie kill the witch hunter organization, Delphi Trust, with the help of the Axeman.
- Delphine dismembers and buries Marie's body.
- Zoe and Kyle flee to Orlando, Florida, out of love for one another, however, they're forced to return, due to Kyle's instability.
- Queenie convinces Papa Legba that he should end Marie's immortality since she is unable to continue her deal.
- Queenie kills Delphine.
- Fiona gives Cordelia her necklace, which allows Cordelia to see Fiona's plan to kill all the witches.
- Cordelia and Queenie free Misty from her entombment and revive her.
- Fiona gives the Axeman a new memory so that the Coven think that she is dead.
- The Coven kill the Axeman.
- Sunday at dawn, the Seven Wonders commences.
- Cordelia goes public about witches.
- The warlocks moves the Hawthorne School for Exceptional Young Men underground to avoid publicity, after part of their school is burned down by discriminatory neighbors.
- Myrtle is burned at the stake for killing Quentin Fleming and Cecily Pembroke.
- Fiona dies in Cordelia's arms.
- Sometime during 2014: Kai Anderson's mother and father are killed in a murder-suicide and he and his brother Vincent lock their dead bodies in their bedroom.
- September - October: Matt and Shelby Miller move into the Roanoke House; they are soon attacked by the Roanoke colonists, and are able to survive, and move out of the house, with help of Matt's sister Lee Harris, and former house owner, Elias Cunningham, though Elias dies in the process.
- July/August: My Roanoke Nightmare is filmed, as a documentary reenactment of the Roanoke incident involving actors portraying the real people.
- Fall: My Roanoke Nightmare airs on television. It becomes very popular and reaches critical acclaim.
- John Lowe investigates a new series of murders in Los Angeles.
- John checks into Room 64 at the Hotel Cortez.
- The Hotel Cortez is sold to fashion mogul, Will Drake. The deal is brokered by Marcy, the real estate agent of the Murder House.
- Will Drake hosts a fashion show at the Cortez, where the Countess meets model Tristan Duffy.
- Tristan is turned by the Countess, and he becomes her new paramour.
- Iris tells the story of James March to John.
- Alex Lowe wants to divorce John.
- Donovan is dumped by the Countess. He then takes to the streets until he meets Ramona Royale, who wants to kill the Countess.
- Iris is turned by Donovan.
- October: Kai and Winter visit the Judgment House run by Pastor Charles. They discover that its inhabitants are actually being tortured by the pastor for their sins. In turn, Kai frees them and kills Charles.
- October 30 - Devil's Night at the Hotel Cortez.
- Alex saves Max Ellison from the measles by afflicting him with the blood virus.
- October 31 - Halloween
- Liz Taylor and Tristan become lovers.
- Ramona Royale and Donovan enact their plan for revenge against the Countess: by killing her children. However, they fail.
- Ramona tries to kill the Countess' son Bartholomew, but he escapes the Cortez and stows away in John's suitcase.
- The Countess kills Tristan after learning of his love for Liz Taylor.
- Alex returns Bartholomew to the Countess.
- Natacha and Valentino break out of the closed hallway and kill Marcy and other guests, and then escape the hotel.
- John undergoes psychiatric evaluations.
- John meets Wren at the psychiatric hospital.
- James March tells the Countess that he is responsible for trapping Valentino and Natacha in the closed hallway.
- Wren tells John of her involvement in the Ten Commandants Murders.
- Wren commits suicide to protect John.
- John discovers that he is the Ten Commandments Killer.
- John kills his partner, Andy Hahn, after finding out about the latter's affair with Alex.
- The Countess meets with Valentino to sort out their differences, but unknown to him, she is already back with Donovan.
- Miss Evers meets Will and forewarns him from marrying the Countess, however, Will refuses to believe her.
- Donovan returns to Ramona to recruit her for killing the Countess, and he pursues her by telling that he is back with the Countess.
- Once Ramona and Donovan reach the Cortez, he tasers her since he is still in love with the Countess.
- Ramona is imprisoned in the closed hallway.
- Alex meets the vampire children and tries to get them to the hotel.
- Will Drake and the Countess get married.
- After the wedding is over, March leads Will to Room 33, to see the Countess' baby, Bartholomew. He insults the infant, causing the Countess to knock him out and imprison with Ramona.
- Ramona kills Will and feasts on his blood, as the Countess watches the whole thing from the hotel cameras in her room.
- Liz shows an elderly couple to their rooms while she reminisces on the repeating groups of people who check into the hotel, including drug addicts and adulterous partners. The elderly couple takes their own lives, and Liz finds it beautiful and poetic.
- Liz decides to take her own life, still mourning the death of Tristan, but Iris stops her, informing her that she has to complete any unfinished business before she follows through.
- Liz decides to reconnect with her son, and has Hazel set up a meeting for the two of them.
- Donovan has a confrontation with Rudolph Valentino, and kills him.
- At the hotel, the Countess has a similar encounter with Natacha, and kills her.
- James March decides to immolate alive his captive building contractor who failed to meet his demands just as John enters. John asks him where he can find Alex, and he schedules them a formal dinner for them to talk.
- At the dinner, John confronts Alex for lying to him about Holden being at the hotel. Alex apologizes and the two make amends.
- Alex informs John that the Countess has threatened to kill her and Holden if she does not contain an outbreak of the virus that she started when she infected her patient, Max.
- The Countess is being questioned by the police in the disappearance of Will Drake, claiming that after the wedding he disappeared. Will appears in the middle of the interview, where Elizabeth brushes them out immediately.
- Will accuses Elizabeth of having Ramona kill him so she may inherit his money. Will informs her that she isn't in her will, but Elizabeth retorts by saying Will's son, Lachlan, is, and that she will turn him, so she can be his legal guardian forever and inherit the money.
- Alex and John convince the children she infected to come back to the hotel, but end up trapping them in the closed hallway where they are killed by Ramona.
- Liz reunites with her son, Douglas Pryor.
- Liz and Iris plan to kill themselves, but Liz has second thoughts after Douglas asks her to be in his life again. The two then scheme to take over the hotel.
- Alex and John reunite and decide not to get divorced, and leave the hotel with Holden.
- Donovan and the Countess have dinner, where the two discuss the "messes" they have gotten into, where she learns that he has killed Rudolph.
- The Countess agrees to forgive Donovan, until Liz and Iris burst through the doors and begin shooting at them.
- The Countess, though shot multiple times, escapes the room while Donovan lays dying.
- Liz and Iris take Donovan outside so that he would not die in the hotel.
- The Countess is healed by Sally.
- Liz cremates Donovan's body in the furnace and gives the ashes to Iris.
- Iris and Liz free Ramona.
- Queenie checks in at Hotel Cortez for a night's stay.
- Queenie is murdered by March and drained of blood by Ramona.
- John returns home with a victim for Alex, but she is missing and a key of the hotel is left behind.
- Sally tells John that March has Alex held captive because John will not finish the Ten Commandments Murders.
- Ramona confronts the Countess, but she apologizes and gives the hotel to her.
- The Countess packs to leave and opens the elevator only to find John, who shoots her as his final kill, "Thou Shall Not Commit Murder", and she eventually dies.
- John then presents the Countess' head on a trophy, completing the Ten Commandment Killings.
- The ghost of the Countess arrives at March's suite for dinner. There March says that he can finally forgive her for turning him to the police; The Countess admits after all those years that she did not, but Hazel did.
- Hazel did it so that she could have March to herself in death. March banishes her from his presence, and Elizabeth cries after realizing her worst nightmare: spending eternity with March.
- Sometime in 2015:
- Michael Langdon, being raised by Constance Langdon, starts developing evil motivations, such as killing small animals, eventually leading him to murder his nanny.
- Overnight, Michael ages an entire decade in just a few hours, and almost kills Constance with his newfound strength, before stopping himself.
- Constance realizing Michael could kill her at any moment, and feeling she has failed as a mother, commits suicide in the Murder House, joining the rest of the undead spirits, including Tate, Beau, and her daughter Rose in the afterlife, refusing to see Michael when he arrives.
- In Constance's absence, Ben Harmon acts as a father figure to Michael, as the son he never had, causing him to become estranged with his wife, Vivien Harmon, who thinks Ben should spend more time with his biological family.
- Michael is able to discover that Tate is his father, however, Tate, aggravated by being banished by Violet Harmon, refuses to accept Michael as his son, believing him to be pure evil.
- In Michael's anger, he kills two new owners of the house, erasing their spirits from the house by burning them away, causing Ben to refuse to speak to Michael.
- While living in the house, Michael is visited by Satanists, including Miriam Mead, and during a Satanic ceremony, Satan himself arrives beside Michael, causing Michael to proclaim Satan as his true father.
- Believing Michael needs to be stopped, Vivien tries to kill Michael in his sleep, however, Michael expects it and tries to destroy Vivien's soul. Before the process can be completed, Tate saves Vivien, and in the confusion, Michael flees from the house, joining Mead and the Satanists.
- Myrtle Snow is resurrected by Cordelia Goode.
- Sometime in 2015 during the use of Tempus Infinituum
- ^Constance kicks Michael out of the house after being completely fed up with Michael killing everyone and everything.
- ^Michael leaves the house, but is suddenly run over by a car, driven by Mallory, several times.
- ^As Michael lays dying, he begs Constance to take his body to the house to be with her forever. Constance refuses and leaves him to succumb to death. Thus, ending the prophecy of the apocalypse.
- ^Mallory becomes a student at Miss Robichaux's Academy.
- ^Mallory convinces Queenie not to stay at the Hotel Cortez, thus preventing her foreseeable death.
- ^Papa Legba releases Misty Day from hell due to Mallory killing Michael. Misty is reunited with Cordelia.
- Cordelia Goode, sensing that something awful has happened to Queenie, checks into the Hotel Cortez in the hopes of rescuing her, but finds that Queenie is trapped there as a spirit and cannot leave the hotel's confines. Despite her best attempts at using incantations and enchantments to set her free, each of them fail and she is forced to bid her former student a tearful goodbye.
- March 15th: Paleyfest panel features the cast of My Roanoke Nightmare.
- October 12th: Return to Roanoke begins filming.
- Rory Monahan, Audrey Tindall, Monet Tumusiime, Shelby Miller, Matt Miller, Lee Harris, and Dominic Banks return to the Roanoke House to film for the next three days during the Blood Moon. Agnes Mary Winstead also turns up uninvited and threatens the rest of the cast and crew.
- Rory Monahan is killed by the ghosts of Miranda and Bridget Jane, while shortly after Sidney Aaron James and his crew are murdered by Agnes Mary Winstead.
- October 13th:
- Shelby Miller is mortally wounded by Agnes Mary Winstead, prompting Lee Harris, Audrey Tindall, and Monet Tumusiime to venture in the woods and alert Sindey Aaron James while Matt Miller and Dominic Banks look after Shelby in the house.
- Lee, Audrey, and Monet discover that Sidney and his crew were murdered, and there is no phone or working car. Agnes charges the women, but Lee Harris shoots Agnes and escapes.
- After finding Rory's body hanging from a tree; Lee, Monet, and Audrey are all captured by the Polk Family where Lee is carved alive and fed to Audrey and Monet. After managing to fool and kill Jether Polk, Lee Harris manages to escape and rescue Audrey, who afterwards kills Mama Polk. They escape back to the house while Monet is chased in the woods by the Polks.
- During the night, Matt is seduced once again by Scáthach and reveals to Shelby that he came back for her, prompting Shelby to brutally murder him.
- Agnes then returns to the Roanoke House to prepare the slaughter, but is met by the actual members of the Roanoke Colony and is personally butchered by Thomasin White.
- After getting attacked by the spirits in the house, Shelby commits suicide by slashing her throat with a butcher's knife. Lee and Audrey return to the house and find Matt and Shelby dead, thus blaming Dominic Banks. Lee then locks Dominic outside of the bedroom and allows the Piggy Man to slaughter him.
- October 14th:
- Dylan, the actor for Ambrose White, arrives at the house and is informed by Audrey that Sidney and his crew are dead.
- Blogger Todd Allan Connors has his throat slit by Lee, who is possessed by Scathach.
- Monet is impaled by a wooden shaft after being pushed from the staircase by Lee.
- Dylan is disemboweled by the ghost of Ambrose.
- Bloggers Sophie Green and Milo trespass onto the grounds and are sacrificed via impalement and burning by the ghosts of the colony.
- October 15th:
- Audrey Tindall is shot by police, after trying to kill Lee for murdering Monet, though Lee doesn't remember the incident.
- October 19th:
- Kai attends an anger management therapy session with Bebe Babbitt. Bebe encourages Kai to create a movement to release female rage.
- October 12th: Return to Roanoke begins filming.
- November 7th:
- November 8th:
- Kai convinces Gary to saw off his arm in order to vote. Donald Trump is elected as the new president of the United States.
- November 9th:
- Kai meets Harrison Wilton at a gym Harrison works at.
- Harrison kills his boss, Vinny, and dismembers his body with help from Kai. They dump his body in a landfill.
- Kai meets Meadow who begins developing costumes for Kai's cult, based off of Twisty the Clown .
- March - April: The modern-day events of Cult take place.
- Ally and Ivy employ Winter as their babysitter.
- After provoking some Latin-Americans, Kai is beaten by them. The Wiltons videotape the aggression.
- Following the release of the video, Kai candidates himself to the vacant seat on the city council.
- Thom Chang and his wife Marylin are murdered by Kai's Cult.
- Harrison and Meadow Wilton move to the Chang's old house.
- Ally accidentally shoots employee, Pedro, at her doorstep after mistaking him for an intruder.
- After the shooting, the community goes against Ally, believing it was a hate-crime.
- Kai's cult murders a couple by trapping them in coffins.
- Bob Thompson is murdered by the cult in his own home.
- Beverly's cameraman, RJ, is murdered by the cult for being the weakest link.
- Sally Keffler intends to run as a candidate for the city council. She is later murdered by Kai.
- April 4th: A shooting, caused by Meadow Wilton , occurs at Kai Anderson's rally. Several are murdered and Meadow commits suicide afterwards.
- After the rally shooting, Ally is seen as a suspect and is arrested.
- Kai Anderson wins the election and becomes the new city councilman.
- Bebe Babbitt tells the story of Valerie Solanas to Ivy, Winter and Beverly.
- Ivy kills Harrison.
- Winter kills Detective Samuels after he tries to sexually assault her.
- Kai kills his own brother, Dr. Vincent, after Vincent wants Kai to receive pyschiatric help.
- Ally joins Kai's cult.
- Kai believes he was Ivy and Ally's sperm donor. Thus, possibly making him Oz's biological father.
- Ally poisons Ivy during dinner, due to Ivy having terrorized her and tried to take away Oz.
- Ally goes to the fertility clinic and discovers that Kai isn't Oz's father.
- Inspired by the murder of Sharon Tate, Kai devises a plan for his cult to kill one thousand pregnant women. He dubs the plan, 'Night of a Thousand Tates.'
- Gary Longstreet and some of the other followers break into a planned parenthood clinic to steal an abortion waiting list. However, Gary is killed by the cult members.
- Kai believes he is being bugged and becomes increasingly paranoid.
- Bebe confronts Kai after he had failed to unleash female rage as intended. Bebe points a gun at Kai, but is shot by Ally from behind.
- Kai strangles his sister Winter, believing she planted the listening devices in his home.
- Ally discovers the mole in the cult is one of Kai's grunt followers, Speedwagon, who is actually working with the state police. He is then killed by Ally.
- Kai changes his plan for the Night of a Thousand Tates and reduces the number to a hundred. He has his followers practice for the upcoming event.
- Ally informs the FBI and they invade Kai's home. Many of the followers are killed and Kai is arrested.
- Michael Langdon is being raised by Miriam Mead, his new stepmother.
- June 23: Michael is arrested for killing a butcher, who spoke against Mead.
- July - August: Michael is released from jail by Ariel Augustus, leader of the magical Warlocks, from Hawthorne's School For Exceptional Young Men. He is overseen in training by the Warlock Council, consisting of Ariel, John Henry Moore, Behold Chablis, and Baldwin Pennypacker.
- After a month, Michael is tested on his abilities, surpassing even the Warlock Council in power, causing the Warlocks to believe that Michael is the prophecied Alpha, destined to overseat the Witch Supreme.
- The Warlock Council call Cordelia Goode, Zoe Benson, and a newly resurrected Myrtle Snow to the school, to test Michael on the Seven Wonders, which the witches refuse, believing he couldn't be strong enough to survive.
- Michael, overhearing this conversation, leaves the school and travels to the Hotel Cortez, where he is able to bypass the Satanic security, and bring Queenie back to life, with his evil power scaring James March into letting Queenie go.
- Michael, with Queenie, then travels to Hell and is able to rescue Madison Montgomery from her personal hell, bringing her back to life as well.
- Michael returns to the school with Queenie and Madison, causing Cordelia to faint, losing her powers in the presence of a new leader.
- While unconscious, Cordelia experiences a vision of apocalypse, headed by a White Demon. Upon waking up, Cordelia agrees to test Michael on the Seven Wonders.
- Moore, suspicious of Michael's powers, leaves in order to investigate, however, he is later killed by Mead, on orders from Michael and Ariel, who doesn't want Moore to stop Michael from passing the Seven Wonders.
- October: *Michael is put through the Seven Wonders, however, upon reaching Descencum (Personal Hell), he is ordered by Cordelia to instead retrieve Misty Day. Michael succeeds and brings Misty back to life from Hell.
- Cordelia, suspecting that Michael is the White Demon, sends Madison, along with Behold, who is worried by Moore's disappearance, to visit the Murder House, where Michael was born, in order to find out more information.
- Madison and Behold buy the Murder House and perform a spell allowing them to see all the spirits in the house. They are found by Billie Dean Howard, one of the few living people allowed to enter the house, and are shown to the spirits.
- Madison and Behold question the spirit of Constance Langdon, however, she refuses to divulge information until they can remove Moira O'Hara from the house. The duo remove Moira's bones and bury them in a cemetary, releasing her from the grounds of the house, and allowing Moira to pass on.
- Constance reveals the story of Michael growing up, ending with her suicide, before leaving with the rest of her children. Ben Harmon is questioned next and reveals his part of the story, before reuniting with Vivien Harmon, who he makes amends with for being with Michael.
- Vivien tells the remainder of the story, and believes Michael to be the Antichrist, also believing that it didn't matter if Michael was Ben or Tate's son; Michael was instead born from the evil of the house.
- Madison and Behold plan to leave the house, however, along the way, the duo find Violet Harmon, who has mixed feelings towards Tate Langdon as she likes him, but can't forgive him for his previous actions. Madison, believing that Tate was used as a vessel of the house, to perform his evil deeds, reveals to Violet of how Tate had saved Vivien's spirit from Michael, and how the evil energy, using Tate, was all passed down to Michael, once he was born. While Madison and Behold leave the house, Violet removes Tate from his banishment, forgiving him for his actions, with the two reconciling. The Murder House is finally at peace, as Constance is with her children, and the Harmons are back together.
- Cordelia tries to gain the support of Dinah Stevens, the new Voodoo Queen, after Marie Lavaeu , to contact Papa Legba. Upon meeting him, Cordelia meets the spirit of Nan, discovering her fate from years ago, and tries to make a deal with Papa to defeat Michael. Papa agrees to help her, if Cordelia gives him the souls of all of her students. Cordelia refuses, causing Papa to leave back to the Underworld, with Nan.
- Madison tries to gain the support of famous actress and witch, Bubbles McGee, an old friend of Myrtle, who has the power of mind reading.
- Myrtle and Bubbles travel to Hawthorne's School, and dine with Ariel and Baldwin, where Bubbles discovers that John Henry Moore has died and that they plan to kill the witches.
- One of Cordelia's students, Coco , dies after choking on fatty food. Another student, Mallory , is able to save Coco's life, with power never before demonstrated by a witch before. Having also witnessed Mallory bring a deer back to life and restore its youth, the witches believe that Mallory could be the next Supreme, being more powerful than any other witch student.
- The witches administer the Seven Wonders to Mallory, who passes the test and resurrects Moore from his ashes. Moore reveals that Mead had killed him.
- Coco is able to capture Mead, while Ariel and Baldwin are captured by the witches, being uncovered creating a poison to kill the witches. Due to their treason, Ariel, Baldwin, and Mead are sentenced to death at the stake, with Moore killing all three of them by lighting the fires himself.
- Michael, discovering Ariel, Baldwin, and Mead´s corpses, vows revenge on the witches.
- Michael, feeling lost without his followers, finds the Church of Satan, where he is worshipped. However, he still feels empty without someone to guide him.
- The Church of Satan directs Michael to Kineros Robotics, led by millionaires and secret Satan worshippers, Jeff and Mutt , along with their assistant, Ms. Venable . They are able to construct a robotic version of Mead, allowing Michael to reconnect with his formerly deceased guardian.
- November: The events of Chapter 10 take place.
- November 4th
- The Lana Winters Special is broadcasted live on television with Lana Winters who, deciding to come out of retirement, holds an interview with Lee Harris, the lone survivor of Return to Roanoke. However, Lot Polk interrupts the interview and tries to kill Lee for the death of his brother Jether and the rest of his family. Lot injures Lana Winters and is subsequently shot down by police.
- November 18th:
- The "Spirit Chasers" and Ashley Gilbert film in the house and are killed by the Roanoke spirits.
- Flora is pronounced missing. Lee finds Flora at the Roanoke house and police surround the house, thinking it is a hostage situation.
- November 19th:
- November 4th
- November 6th:
- Ally Mayfair-Richards wins the Michigan Democratic Seat for State Senator, as well as leading the newly reformed SCUM.
- November 6th:
- Sometime in 2018:
- Michael employs Dinah to his side, by granting her a talkshow, allowing Michael and Mead to enter Miss Robichaux's Academy and kill Bubbles, Zoe, and Queenie, though Cordelia, Myrtle, Madison, Mallory, and Coco escape.
- Jeff and Mutt tell Michael of the Cooperative , otherwise known as the Illuminati, all made up of Satan worshipers, which hold the entire nuclear arsenal in the world, effectively controlling the world.
- Cordelia and Myrtle, realizing they are running out of options to stop Michael, test Mallory with the ability to go back in time, in the hopes of killing Michael before he becomes powerful.
- Mallory succeeds in traveling back in time, though she is heavily drained from the experience.
- Cordelia and Myrtle arrive at Hawthorne´s Academy to mobilize the Warlocks to their cause, only to find John Henry Moore, Behold Chablis, and all of the students killed by Michael.
- Jeff and Mutt award Ms. Venable´s service by granting her the role of bunker leader, once the world has ended, giving her full control of the bunker to make her own rules.
- Michael and Mead meet the Cooperative, and form plans on construction of bunkers around the world.
- Myrtle arrives at Kineros Robotics and learns of the outposts developed by the Cooperative. She discovers Dinah is one of the chosen few in the outposts and forces Jeff and Mutt to add four additional spots to Hawthorne´s School, now used by the Cooperative as Outpost 3, for Coco and her family. Mrytle also discovers that Mead has had her memory wiped by Michael, in order to help her better establish herself as part of the Outpost survivors.
- The witches realize that they can´t stop Michael´s plan of nuclear holocaust, and instead plan to put Coco and Mallory under identity spells to inflitrate the outposts, though Coco´s family are disposed of as loose variables and to allow Mallory to be with Coco, once the apocalypse has taken place.
- Coco and Mallory, their memories erased, and with new personalities, are taken away by Madison and join the rest of society, meeting Mr. Gallant and Brock .
- Madison discovers Dinah´s talkshow, and realizes that she was the one who betrayed their coven, further proven by Myrtle, for having discovered she was on the survivor lists for the outposts. Despite this, Cordelia refuses to take action against Dinah, in order to ensure Michael does´t become aware of their plan, and trusts that they will get their revenge, once Coco and Mallory are ready.
- April 2020:
- A nuclear apocalypse decimates the earth, killing off the majority of humanity and mutating the landscape.
- Just before the apocalypse, Coco is contacted by her family about the nuclear strikes around the world, and that they have secured four spots on one of the Outposts, though they can´t make it. Coco, along with Mallory, Coco's hairdresser Mr. Gallant, and Gallant's grandmother Evie Gallant , escape by plane. However, Coco leaves her fiance, Brock, behind, after he is unable to get to the airport in time.
- Timothy Campbell and Emily are taken by The Cooperative due to their genetics, making them ideal candidates for survival. Timothy was selected per results found in DNA samples taken for an ancestry website, while Emily was selected from her medical records.
- Emily and Timothy are taken to Outpost 3, now headed by the sadistic Wilhemina Venable and her henchwoman, Ms. Mead. The rich and attractive, among them Coco, Gallant, Evie, talkshow host Dinah Stevens, Dinah's son Andre Stevens, Andre's lover Stu, Timothy, and Emily are deemed 'purple'. Those beneath them are deemed 'grey', and are forced into a new life as servants of the 'purple', such as the case of Mallory.
- Venable enforces a series of rules for the Outpost, including no copulation and to never leave the Outpost for fear of radiation contamination.
- Gallant and Stu are accused of being contaminated by the fallout outside. Gallant and Stu are scrubbed down as a result. Ms. Mead checks the two again; Gallant is found to be clean but Stu is still contaminated. Ms. Mead shoots Stu in the head.
- Venable and Ms. Mead surprise everyone with soup. However, it is soon discovered that the soup contains Stu's remains.
- Sometime in 2020 after the use of Tempus Infinituum
- 18 Months have passed since the nuclear war. The Cooperative reveals that almost all other outposts have been overrun by the mutant survivors of the fallout. Food shortages also befall on Outpost 3. Michael Langdon then arrives to Outpost 3 to decide who is worthy to be brought to the impenetrable Sanctuary, as Outpost 3 is doomed to fall like the others, though secretly there is no such as the Sanctuary and Michael plans to have everyone in the bunker killed, using his interview process to cause further paranoia among the survivors.
- Timothy and Emily begin a secretive, romantic relationship.
- * October 20: Michael Langdon sends an e-mail to The Collective with intel of the aftermath of NY, WV and TX outpost breaches.  
- * Late October:
- Michael Langdon conducts a series of interviews with the residents of Outpost 3, turning down Venable, due to her severe scoliosis, while also discovering that Mallory has growing secret powers, something Mallory wasn´t aware of. Mallory´s reawakening of powers also brings Cordelia, Myrtle, and Madison out of a coma, having been underground since 2018 to survive the apocalypse, and depart towards Outpost 3.
- Michael interviews Gallant, discovering his hatred towards Evie, who disapproves of his homosexuality, and creates a hallucination of the Rubber Man to cause further hostilities between Gallant and Evie. Gallant has sex with the Rubber Man believing it is Michael Langon in the suit. Evie witnesses this and later tells Ms. Mead what her grandson has done.
- Gallant is punished by Venable and Mead for violating the rules.
- Michael releases Gallant from his bonds, revealing he wasn't the Rubber Man, and that Evie was the one who turned Gallant in. Gallant kills the Rubber Man in revenge, only to see this was a hallucination caused by Michael, and that he had instead killed Evie.
- Timothy and Emily discover Venable's rules are false, from evidence in Michael's room, though this was planted by Michael. They have sex and are ultimately caught by Ms. Mead.
- While Mead tries to execute them, Timothy shoots Mead, revealing her to be a robot, causing Mead to remember flashes of her old memories.
- Michael excuses the fighting of Timothy and Emily, along with Evie´s death, with Michael convincing Gallant to say Evie died peacefully in her sleep.
- October 31st:
- Venable, furious of being turned down from the Sanctuary, orchestrates a plan with Mead to kill the remaining Outpost survivors to have the Sanctuary for themselves, using apples from the Cooperative, and snake venom.
- A heavily deformed and mutated Brock, having survived the nuclear bombs, finds and infiltrates the Outpost to find Coco. Brock kills Cooperative enforcer, The Fist, to gain access and later kills Coco out of revenge for leaving him behind.
- During a Halloween party at the Outpost, Venable and Mead poison everyone with the poisoned apples; thus killing Timothy, Emily, Mallory, Gallant, Andre, and Dinah.
- Venable and Mead try to kill Michael, so that they can have the Sanctuary to themselves, only for Mead to turn on Venable, due to her programming, and shoot her in the chest, killing her. Michael reveals he was the one that orchestrated the poisoned apple plan, planting the idea in Mead's mind, and that he based Mead off of his adoptive mother from years before, with the new Mead swearing allegiance to Michael.
- Cordelia Goode, Myrtle Snow, and Madison Montgomery arrive at the Outpost in search of their fellow sisters. Cordelia resurrects Dinah, Coco and Mallory. All but Dinah vow to stop Michael.
- Dinah chooses to side with Michael, believing him to be the clear winner of the fight. However, after making a deal with Papa Legba, Cordelia had promised Dinah's soul in exchange to bring back Marie Laveau, who is loyal to their cause.
- Marie confronts Dinah and kills her with a machete, sending her down to hell and taking Marie´s place.
- Michael signals Mead to attack but Cordelia chants a spell that causes Mead to malfunction and explode. Madison takes the opportunity to grab Mead's gun and shoot the stunned Michael several times in the chest, temporarily killing him.
- Cordelia, Myrtle and Mallory rush to find a tub to perform Tempus Infinituum. However, Brock, still inside the bunker, appears before Mallory and stabs her out of revenge for taking his spot on the plane.
- Myrtle, enraged, sets Brock on fire, causing him to fall over a balcony to his death.
- Michael awakens and resurrects himself. He then kills Madison, by blowing up her head, after she had been distracted by Brock´s death.
- Marie creates a barrier to prevent Michael from moving forward. However, Michael is able to break through the barrier and is able to pull out Marie's heart. Coco takes the opportunity to stab Michael but she is killed after Michael snaps her neck.
- Cordelia and Myrtle place Mallory in a tub, but she is unable to perform the spell, due to her wound.
- Cordelia confronts Michael and sacrifices herself in front of him to give rise to Mallory as the new supreme.
- Mallory awakens and performs the spell, plunging into the black water to travel all the way back to 2015.
- October 30 - Devil's Night at the Hotel Cortez.
- ^John arrives, just before the start of Devil's Night.
- ^Billie Dean interviews the ghost of John Lowe, the Ten Commandments Killer.
- ^John brings Billie to the Devil's Night soiree and scares her away from the hotel by threatening her that if she mentions the hotel ever again that Ramona Royale will come after her and kill her.
- ^An adult Scarlett Lowe comes to visit her family in the hotel for a few hours. Together they share family time.
- ^Elizabeth meets a new man at the bar of the hotel, and compliments his "jawline for days."
- October 30 - Devil's Night at the Hotel Cortez.
- ^Devan, Emily and Timothy's son, kills his babysitter much to his parents' shock. At their doorstep, Timothy and Emily are greeted by a trio of Satanists: Anton LaVey, Miriam Mead and Samantha Crowe. They have come to help with the ascension of the new Anti-Christ.
- ↑ Episode: Birth
- ↑ Episode: The Sacred Taking
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 3.2 Episode: Bitchcraft
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 4.2 4.3 Episode: Flicker
- ↑ Episode: Mommy
- ↑ 6.0 6.1 Episode: Orphans
- ↑ Episode: The Axeman Cometh
- ↑ Episode: Halloween: Part 1
- ↑ 9.0 9.1 9.2 9.3 9.4 Episode: Devil's Night
- ↑ Episode: Chutes and Ladders
- ↑ Episode: Be Our Guest
- ↑ In Nor'easter, a newspaper dated June 28 reports her missing for 6 days.
- ↑ Episode: Room Service
- ↑ In Pilot, Vivien describes Hayden as "21-year-old pussy" at the time of the affair.
- ↑ Bianca's file in Home Invasion says that she is 21.
- ↑ Episode: Checking In
- ↑ In Pilot, Ben says the month and day and that it has been nearly a year.
- ↑ The year 2010 appears onscreen before this scene in Halloween: Part 1. It also takes place before the Harmons move into the house.
- ↑ At the beginning of Afterbirth, it says, "Nine Months Ago."
- ↑ Ben says in Halloween: Part 1 that Vivien has only been 8 weeks pregnant.
- ↑ This seems to happen the night before the session with Bianca.
- ↑ In Home Invasion, the police say that Ben met with her on Wednesday.
- ↑ Ben's cell phone says that it is Friday, July 16, 2010. The date itself does not fit with the timeline.
- ↑ In Birth, Vivien says that she is six months pregnant.
- ↑ Title card in Afterbirth says "Three Years Later."
- ↑ Date is seen on the recording from the police.
- ↑ Title card from the scene of arresting Michael says "Three years before the bomb".
- ↑ Several mails dated October 2021 are seen on Michael Langdon's laptop. Emily says the mail dated October 20, 2021 was sent a week ago.
- ↑ Episode: The Morning After