The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
- June 22 - Sister Jude presumably kills a girl named Missy Stone in a drunk driving accident.
- The Framingham Herald newspaper says that the police are still searching for Missy Stone.
- Briarcliff Manor is purchased by the Catholic Church and converted into a mental asylum.
- Timothy Howard agrees to let Arthur Arden perform his experiments in the asylum.
- Leigh Emerson kills 18 people from five different families, as well as a charity Santa Claus on December 19th.
- Pepper is framed for the murder of her sister's baby and is sent to Briarcliff Manor.
- Kit Walker is committed to Briarcliff for the Bloody Face crimes.
- Lana Winters is committed to the asylum.
- October 14th - A woman is admitted to Briarcliff, claiming to be Anne Frank.
- Lana is held hostage by Oliver Thredson (The real Bloody Face), but escapes and is re-admitted to Briarcliff following a car crash.
- Sister Jude is committed to the asylum, and revoked of her nun status after she is viewed as being mentally unstable and framed for the murder of Frank McCann.
- Hans Gruper commits suicide after Sister Mary Eunice is murdered by Timothy Howard.
- Lana, Kit, and Grace Bertrand are all released from Briarcliff.
- Lana murders Thredson.
- Monsignor Howard becomes the Cardinal of New York
- Pepper dies of unknown reasons at Briarcliff.
Late 1960s/ Early 1970s
- (1970) Betty Drake (Judy Martin) is checked out of the asylum by Kit Walker. Six months later she passes away.
- Timothy Howard commits suicide.
- Johnny Morgan, child of Oliver Thredson and Lana Winters, assumes the identity of Bloody Face.
- Leo and Teresa visit Briarcliff Manor. Leo's arm is chopped off by Johnny and they are attacked by Joey, a Bloody Face copycat.
- Two more Bloody Faces copycats, Cooper and Devon shoot Leo and Teresa, before being killed by Johnny.
- Johnny kidnaps Teresa and skins her alive.
- Johnny kills his therapist, Dr. Gardner, and one of her patients.
- Johnny Morgan murders a prostitute.
- Johnny buys a copy of Maniac by Lana Winters, and plots his mother's murder.
- Lana Winters gives an interview about Briarcliff revealing the truth of her unwanted child's fate.
- Johnny is killed by Lana.
- Newspaper dated June 28 reports her missing 6 days Nor'easter
- The date is on the newspaper.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.