|“||What started as a grotesque example of crime in a small Michigan town has taken an unexpected and political turn.||”|
|— Beverly Hope[src]|
A house located in a "neighborhood gripped in fear."  A large house with spacious rooms spread over two floors, featuring a garage, with a front garden and backyard. Despite Mayfair-Richards trying to give the impression of being a loving family, behind closed doors betrays and lies cracked the perfect happy family façade.
Formerly inhabited by the Chang family, it is a home across the street from the Mayfair-Richards house. It was bought by Harrison and Meadow Wilton taking advantage of the low price caused by Thom and Marylin Chang's "murder-suicide." The house has been the site of a home invasion, an abduction, and attempted murder.
The Butchery On Main
Office of Dr. Rudy Vincent
A safe haven for people afflicted by terrible phobias where Dr. Rudy Vincent is more than willing to treat them. Ally Mayfair-Richards had many therapy sessions with him before discovering a terrible truth.
The City Hall where Kai Anderson starts his political activity, which will lead to the death of his opponents like Sally Keffler and Thom Chang. Kai also used the City Council Chamber to give his big statement.
A city market selling a lot of useful things, from Rosé wine to calm a stressed mind to duct tape to tie up victims.
- This is the first fictional town featured in the American Horror Story franchise.
- According to the city coat of arms, Brookfield Heights was established in 1926.
- According to Thom Chang, circa of 10.000 people live in Brookfild Heights.
- Brookfield Heights is likely located in West Oakland County in Metro Detroit, since the Metro Detroit suburbs of Northville, Wixom, and Redford are mentioned.
- The Brookfield Heights, Michigan police cars bear markings strikingly similar to the real Farmington Hills, Michigan police cars.