Bubbles McGee attended Miss Robichaux's Academy with Myrtle Snow during the reign of Anna Leigh Leighton, becoming fast friends with the other witch, which has flourished for decades after. She has the natural born gift of clairvoyance and can exact the truth from any situation. Bubbles decided to leave the coven to take up her dream of acting and has been working in movies ever since, though her career has started to wane.
Personality and Appearance
Bubbles is rather like her close friend Myrtle Snow in terms of being quirky, eccentric, honest and having a strong dedication to the coven, because although Bubbles left the coven it didn't take much convincing for her to come back to aid her sister witches. Furthermore, both Myrtle and Bubbles enjoy wearing expensive clothing and fine dining. She was also seen to be controllably furious upon knowing that the Hawthorne warlocks killed one of their own, and intending on killing all of them as well. This shown her dauntless persona as she was ready to fight and defend her sister witches.
Bubbles is also quite mischievous and is not above using her power to read minds to scare people for fun, which amuses her greatly. She is also something of a Hollywood Diva, which is probably why she doesn't get on with Madison Montgomery.
Bubbles is an elegant and classy older woman who keeps her true age a closely guarded secret, and appears to have the appearance of someone who was very beautiful in her youth. She has pure white hair which she styles into a tousled 1940s Marilyn Monroe-esque look and is always seen dressed in black, rather like one of the Supremes she served under, Fiona Goode. 
Unlike many witches, Bubbles forgone her life and remained inactive as a witch and focused more on acting. Although from time to time, she always uses her gift of Clairvoyance - a trait that can be implied that she still like being a witch. She also seemed to be a hardworking woman, holding great pride for working hard on honing her craft in acting, not using her powers as a witch to easily achieve her dreams.
At first, Bubble seemed to care less about the Coven. Having hesitation to join Madison at first, and reluctant to come with Myrtle to try and gain some information from the warlocks, but it is then convinced by the latter invoking the impression that she respects her good relationships with Myrtle and the Witches. She also became displeased and angry when she heared all the wicked thoughts from the warlocks and their attempt to annihalate all the witches and gone all her way to Miss Robichaux's Academy to plan dispose all the warlocks who plan treason against the coven of Salem descendants. A warm and caring attitude to claim that she doesn't want her follow sister witches to get caught in such chaos.
Bubbles seems to be a good cook, too, having to serve such a fine cuisine for the warlocks of Hawthorne while doing undercover with Myrtle Snow.
Bubbles is shooting for her newest movie, A Christmas To Dismember, in which she plays a grandmother on Christmas Eve who kills her husband but is attacked a criminally insane mass murderer dressed in a Santa suit. As she is waiting for her next take, Bubbles uses her powers to frighten off a crew member and is approached by a fellow actress and witch, Madison Montgomery.
The two divas trade light insults, with Bubbles commenting that Madison believes she can get everything she wants whereas she had to really work to be an actress, but Madison reveals that Bubbles has been summoned by the witches to help prevent the end of the world.
Bubbles later dines with Myrtle Snow and Madison, where she reveals her power after reading the thoughts of the waiter, Myrtle, and Madison, respectively, and reminisces about her decades of friendship with Myrtle, affectionately calling her a "bitch." Myrtle asks Bubbles to help the coven by going to the Hawthorne School and reading the souls of Ariel Augustus, Baldwin Pennypacker and Michael Langdon to see what they are hiding.
At Hawthorne, Bubbles and Myrtle have surprised the warlocks with a meal and whilst Myrtle stokes the warlocks egos and distracts them with a story about her and Bubbles in Barcelona, Bubbles uses her magic to read their souls and discover the truth that Augustus conspired to have John Henry Moore murdered and plan on murdering the witches too. As the witches use their powers to make the warlocks tired and go to bed, Bubbles reveals this to Myrtle, who says now it is "kill or be killed."
Bubbles is at the dinner at Miss Robichaux's Academy, sitting near the head of the table with Myrtle, Cordelia Goode and Behold Chablis and celebrating the fact that this could be the last time they are all together, and later at Mallory's Test of the Seven Wonders. 
After Cordelia put a protection spell around the Academy, Zoe, Queenie and Bubbles are teaching new protection spells to a class of witches. Dinah arrives outside the house and performs a ritual to negate Cordelia's spell. Michael and Miriam emerge from the shadows, entering the building. Michael shows up at the class and says they shouldn't be surprised to see him, and Bubbles reminds him that he had already been prophesized before he was even born. They attack him with glass shards and crystals that were enchanted with a protective mantra, but before it can reach Michael, he sends it back using Telekinesis. The pieces quickly hit Bubbles' face, leaving multiple wounds and killing her. 
When Mallory undoes the Apocalypse with Tempus Infinituum and kills a young Michael Langdon, Bubbles' death is reversed and she is restored to life with no memory of the original timeline, continuing to act in movies away from the coven.
Bubbles is a natural born witch who has mastered one of the Seven Wonders.
- Concilium - One of the Seven Wonders, the magical ability to bend the will of another individual and force them to do whatever the user desires. This power is more commonly known as Mind Control. It can be performed by talking the action in the usuary or simply just focusing on the task. Bubbles used this power whilst in Barcelona with her good friend Myrtle Snow in order to procure some expensive wine.
- Clairvoyance - The magical ability to read the minds of others and project their thoughts into them. This power is also known as Telepathy.
- Lectio Animo - The magical ability to listen to a person's soul, and can be used in order to extract the truth in a situation. It is one of the most powerful forms of Clairvoyance.
- Spellcraft - Affinity for casting spells and performing rituals.
- Protection Spell - A spell to protect a location.
- Bubbles is the only witch who is also an actress aside from Madison Montgomery.
- According to Bubbles, Madison is one of the reasons why she left the Coven.
- It can be implied that Bubbles were once offered to teach at the Miss Robichaux's Academy for Exceptional Young Ladies, but later decided to pursue an acting career by saying that she don't want to live like a nun and herding 'spoiled brats'.
- She is the second character to be portrayed by Joan Collins.
- Bubbles McGee's "A Christmas to Dismember" scene is an in-universe depiction of a segment in which Joan Collins also starred, from the 1972 film "Tales From the Crypt".
- Myrtle said she was the only one who knew Bubbles' real age. This could mean she is either younger or older than how she looks.
- She and Coco St. Pierre Vanderbilt are only known main witches not seen using Telekinesis.
- Madison and Bubbles seemed to have know each other before the Apocalypse arc based on their interaction. Whether they have met when Madison arrived as a student at the academy or because they are both in the show business, the exact reason how is still unknown.
- To Crew member (after reading his mind): "Congratulations! I suppose, for you, taking a shit is a form of reproduction. Go on, go to it!"
- Madison Montgomery (to Bubbles)
You still have a way with people.
- Bubbles McGee
Well, well, well.. So, the disturbing rumors are true. You are back.
- To Madison Montgomery: "When was the last time you were on a movie set, Missy? I mean the ones in which the actors don't have to wear protection."
- To Madison Montgomery: "As the only witch who is also an actress, I decided that I didn't want to be living like a nun, herding all those spoiled brats when I could be out honing my craft."
- To Madison Montgomery: "Witchcraft is a talent that I was born with, but acting, I had to work for, I had to struggle. You and your generation think that you can get whatever you want with the click of the mouse or the uttering of a spell. But let me tell you: to achieve something, that's magic of the highest order."
- To Waiter (after reading his mind): "Yesterday [I wore] silk, but I prefer to wear nothing."
- Myrtle Snow about Bubbles' power: "Bubbles knows how to extract the truth from any situation."
- Myrtle Snow about Bubbles: "To this day, my mastery of the art of fellatio's unparalleled thanks to this special teacher here."
- To Myrtle Snow about the Theremin: "Oh Myrtle, you are a genius. Every note you play has a way of entering my body and stirring things up."
- Michael Langdon
Oh, come on, you can't be that surprised to see me.
- Bubbles McGee
Fuck no! You were prophesized, darling.