|This article is subject to rumor and speculation, as well as potentially false information.|
|American Horror Story:|
Double Feature is the upcoming tenth installment of the anthology TV series American Horror Story. It was announced on August 03, 2018. The title of the season was announced by Ryan Murphy on March 19, 2021, presenting it as "Two horrifying stories... One season. One by the sea... One by the sand". The season is scheduled to premiere Wednesday August 25, 2021 on FX and FX on Hulu.
To Be Released
|Cape Fear||1||August 25, 2021||Ryan Murphy & Brad Falchuk||John J. Gray|
|Dead and Buried||2||September 1, 2021||Ryan Murphy & Brad Falchuk||Loni Peristere|
|Twisted Pleasures||3||September 8, 2021||Ryan Murphy & Brad Falchuk||Loni Peristere|
|Overdose||4||September 15, 2021||Ryan Murphy & Brad Falchuk||Axelle Carolyn|
- Frances Conroy as Belle Noir
- Macaulay Culkin as Mickey
- Leslie Grossman as Ursula
- Billie Lourd as Lark
- Sarah Paulson as TB Karen
- Evan Peters as Austin
- Adina Porter as Chief Burelson
- Lily Rabe as Doris Gardener
- Angelica Ross as The Chemist
- Finn Wittrock as Harry Gardener
- Denis O'Hare as TBA
- Ryan Kiera Armstrong as TBA
- Kaia Gerber as TBA
- Paris Jackson as TBA
- Spencer Novich as TBA
- V Nixie as TBA
- Neal McDonough as Dwight “Ike” Eisenhower 
- TBA as Marylin Monroe
- TBA as John F. Kennedy
- TBA as Jacqueline "Jackie" Kennedy
- TBA as Richard Nixon
- Filming of the first part took place in Provincetown, Massachusetts.
- Main photography would have started in March but was postponed due to the COVID-19 pandemic. Because of this, the season premiere was delayed to 2021.
- Ryan Murphy confirmed that season 10 was tentatively slated to start shooting on October 31, 2020.
- On November 10, 2020, Ryan Murphy posted on his Instagram account the first promotional image of the season.
- The plot has not been officially revealed however, a teaser seems to hint that it's a beach/ocean inspired season.
- The cast was announced on February 26, 2020. Kathy Bates was originally announced for the cast but later revealed to have withdrawn due to health concerns. Frances Conroy replaced her.
- On March 23, 2021, Ryan Murphy announced Kaia Gerber is joining the American Horror Story family.
- On April 2, 2021, Ryan Murphy revealed the American Horror Story universe is expanding. He asked fans to comment which story would they like to see the most between: Aliens, Xmas Horror, Bloody Mary, Sirens, Piggy Man, and Plague.
- According to FX chairman John Landgraf, the 10-episode season is set to air on FX in the fall and will conclude on Halloween. Season 10 is expected to broadcast following the spin-off American Horror Stories, which is expected to bow on Hulu in July.
- Neal McDonough is set to play the series regular role of Dwight “Ike” Eisenhower. Despite the character's name, it's been reported that McDonough is not playing the 34th U.S. President.
- Aliens, long-awaited villains are allegedly coming to AHS: Double Feature.
- The pandemic that had already delayed release originally planned for a 2020 premiere, once again cost the production to stop during the filming of the second half of the season.
All items (12)
- Dead and Buried