Colton Lee Haynes (born July 13, 1988) is an American actor, model, and singer. He is best known for his role as Jackson Whittemore in MTV's supernatural drama series Teen Wolf and as Roy Harper/Arsenal in the superhero television series Arrow. He joined the American Horror Story for its seventh installment, subtitled Cult.
American actor and model Colton Lee Haynes was born in Wichita, Kansas, to Dana Denise (Mitchell) and William Clayton Haynes. He began modeling at age 15 and his first success came with an Abercrombie & Fitch campaign. He also modeled for J.C. Penney, Kira Plastinina, and Ralph Lauren. In 2016, Colton Haynes publicly came out as gay even though he had never made any secret of his sexual orientation with family and close friends. On March 11, 2017 he engaged with the celebrity florist Jeff Leatham. They married on October 27, 2017.
- On June 21, 2017, Haynes announced on his Instagram account that he joined the cast of American Horror Story.
- Cult is the second time Colton Haynes works in one of Ryan Murphy's productions. The first was a guest-starring role in Scream Queens, along with Billie Lourd, another cast member of the seventh season.
- He is one of the seven actors to work on both American Horror Story and Scream Queens. The others are Billie Lourd , Cathy Marks, Dalton E. Gray, Emma Roberts, Riley Schmidt and Skyler Samuels.
- Election Night - Detective Jack Samuels
- Don't Be Afraid of the Dark - Detective Jack Samuels
- Neighbors From Hell - Detective Jack Samuels
- Holes - Detective Jack Samuels
- Mid-Western Assassin - Detective Jack Samuels
- Winter of Our Discontent - Detective Jack Samuels