Cordelia Foxx as a young child was left by Fiona Goode at Miss Robichaux's Academy where she developed a motherly love with Myrtle Snow. Cordelia Foxx later becomes the idealistic headmistress of Miss Robichaux's Academy, and fiercely protective of the girls entrusted to her care. In the face of her larger-than-life mother, Fiona, Cordelia struggled to maintain order amidst the dark forces of chaos gathering within the school.
Personality and Appearance
Cordelia is a young blond-haired woman with a light complexion. She had brown eyes that were damaged by an acid attack orchestrated by the witch hunters, resulting in blindness and her eyes looking like "marbles". Cordelia's sight was later restored by Myrtle using a pair from two members of the Council she killed, giving Cordelia one blue and one brown eye. In an act of desperation, Cordelia stabbed both her eyes with gardening shears to regain her gift of the Sight, though they were once again healed and returned to their brown colour once she completed the Seven Wonders.
Cordelia is gentle and caring toward others, particularly her students, much to the chagrin of her mother, Fiona. Her disdain toward her mother was made clear when she tried to give her mother a potion that would have put her into a coma for a few weeks. Such acts were an established part of their relationship, as were quips and sardonic remarks. However, despite attempting even to murder her, Cordelia was intelligent enough to conclude that the Coven would not survive without her mother's power. She showed a dark side by proclaiming Queenie as "dead" to her for the witch's betrayal and alliance towards voodoo. As a teenager, Cordelia was left behind by Fiona to Myrtle, who was in charge of the Academy back then. Cordelia frequently showed her love for the elder witch and often referred to her as "Auntie Myrtle". She showed extreme dedication and loyalty to the Coven and her students.
Cordelia Foxx explains the history of the Academy to new student Zoe Benson. She also warns Zoe to be careful with her powers so that she will not get caught by humans. A month ago, a witch named Misty Day living in the swamps was burned alive for practicing her power publicly.
Cordelia brews something chemically in her greenhouse and is interrupted by her mother, the Supreme Fiona Goode. Cordelia is angry with her for "dumping" her there and wants her to leave. Fiona is disappointed with her daughter because as the daughter of the Supreme, she could have been rich and famous if she wanted to. Fiona reveals that she was convinced to come back when she saw, through the news, that a witch was killed. Despite Cordelia's reluctance and disapproval of being anything but discreet, her mother decides to stay and teach her students how to defend themselves.
At the hospital, Cordelia eagerly hopes for some good news from her fertility physician. Much to her dismay, the doctor tells her she is not ready. The doctor leaves her alone with her husband, Hank Foxx, and the two discuss an alternative means of conception, magic. Cordelia, afraid of becoming like her mother, initially refuses to take such a route, claiming that she does not want to play God. However, her husband shoots back that their current route with science is no different and she reluctantly gives in.
Back at the school, Cordelia collects the needed ritual instruments and ingredients. In her bedroom, she creates a casting circle, placing four eggs around it. She cuts her naked husband's hand and he cuts hers. They drink each other's blood and then begin to have intercourse. The casting circle goes aflame around the impassioned lovers and snakes hatch out of the placed eggs and slither around the entwined couple. After the ritual is over, ending with the two spouses achieving climax, the hope is a baby will be conceived from the union.
Cordelia sees the fertility doctor, who informs her that she cannot become pregnant. Desperate, Cordelia makes an appointment with Marie Laveau about a fertility ritual, to which Laveau guarantees of a 100% success rate. However, thanks to Fiona's actions towards her earlier, Laveau refuses to do the ritual to help Cordelia, "the daughter of her sworn enemy".
She was visited by the Witches Council, who were summoned to the school by Nan in the matter of Madison's disappearance. Cordelia and her sister witches are questioned on the matter. The head of the Council, Myrtle Snow, was convinced that Fiona murdered Madison to keep her from replacing Fiona. Cordelia defended her mother, telling the Council that Madison was not the next Supreme as she had a heart murmur, which contradicts the prerequisite of radiant health. She and Fiona exchange honest questions at a bar, but Fiona swears that she did not kill Madison. Fiona is obsessed with who the next Supreme is to be. In the restroom, Cordelia is accosted and has acid thrown in her face.
Cordelia is taken to a hospital and Fiona learns from one of the doctors that Cordelia is blinded by the sulfuric acid thrown in her face. Hank shows up and tells Cordelia that he will never leave her and touches her hand. This causes Cordelia to convulse with a vision of Hank's infidelity.
After being released from the hospital, Cordelia makes her way back to the home with slight help from Hank. As she enters the room, she complains about the flower arrangement. When Hank attempts to help her sit, she once again has a vision of the mysterious redhead. When questioning Hank about it, he was incapable of a coherent answer, and Cordelia forced him to leave.
While undressing, she seems to struggle, and Fiona tries to help her. Cordelia once again gets a vision, this time of Myrtle being burned. She is angered and hurt by this, and Fiona decides to leave her to grieve.
Feeling her way through her room, she bumps into a table and struggles to take her medicine. She senses someone else in her room and is frightened when she "sees" The Axeman at the foot of her bed. He presses her against the wall, demanding release, but she reveals she is incapable of doing so. She is chased around the room and hides under a table. Zoe, Queenie, and Nan attempt to help her, yet are unable to break into the room. They chant a spell, and The Axeman disappears. Cordelia is saved by the girls and is comforted by them.
In the middle of the night, Hank attempts to call Cordelia, who hangs up on him. Cordelia touches Madison's arm while looking for Delphine at the academy and has visions of Madison's murder at the hands of Fiona. Later, she meets with Zoe and informs her that she is well aware of Zoe's new powers since she unleashed The Axeman into the new world and that because of this, she will now be a target of Fiona. She tells Zoe that Fiona killed Madison so that she could get her life force and help her remain as the incumbent Supreme and that they have to work together to kill Fiona for good.
Cordelia orchestrates a plan to try to get Fiona to take her own life so that a new Supreme, which they assume is Misty Day, will arise. The plan is thwarted because Fiona is saved by the ghost of Spalding. When Fiona goes next door to see Misty, Cordelia begins to follow, but then discovers a silver bullet, a type of weapon used by witch hunters.
In the morning, Fiona says how proud she is of Cordelia's initiative to try to save the coven. Cordelia shows the silver bullet to Fiona and expresses the need for Fiona now that they are under attack by witch hunters.
Cordelia's sight was restored by Myrtle Snow, though it resulted in her loss of the Sight. She began teaching Misty new potions when she was confronted by Hank, begging for reconciliation. She outright rejected him, telling him she was filing for divorce.
After Hank is killed following his attempt to murder Marie Laveau, Cordelia is distraught, believing she drove him to it. Marie reveals that Hank was a witch-hunter and Fiona berates Cordelia for endangering the coven by marrying him. After Nan is killed, Cordelia blinds herself to regain her foresight. After some practice, Cordelia has a vision of Fiona killing all the potential Supremes as well as Cordelia herself. Cordelia confronts the Axeman, informing him that Fiona plans to leave town without him after she kills the next Supreme. Cordelia also uses her vision to locate Misty Day, who was buried in a tomb by Madison. She recruits Queenie and they free Misty. Cordelia uses her powers on the Axeman to reveal that he has killed Fiona, and the entire coven kill him for his deed. With Fiona gone, she tells Misty, Queenie, Madison, and Zoe that they will have to try out the Seven Wonders in order to determine the next Supreme.
All four girls are able to pass telekinesis and Concilium, but during Descensum, Misty Day fails to return to her body from her personal Hell on time and Cordelia cries over her inevitable death as a result of failing the test, as Misty fades into ashes. After Zoe dies, Queenie is unable to resurrect her while Madison refuses to revive the fallen witch, killing and reviving a fly instead. Myrtle suggests that because of her action towards her fellow witches, Madison does not deserve to be the next Supreme.
To Cordelia's distress, Madison appears to be the next Supreme. Myrtle Snow convinces Cordelia to try the Seven Wonders, stating that she has much power and potential that was never achieved thanks to Fiona's treatment of her for years. Cordelia passes Pyrokinesis, Telekinesis, Concilium, Descensum, and Transmutation, leaving Divination (the one test Madison hasn't passed yet), and Vitalum Vitalis. Cordelia passes Divination while Madison fails. Afterwards, Cordelia resurrects Zoe, proving herself as the next Supreme, and her sight is restored after she passes all of the Seven Wonders.
Afterwards, Cordelia returns to her maiden name (Goode) and reveals to the media the existence of witches to inform witches of the Coven's existence and to be used as a safe haven. To Myrtle's insistence, she burns her at the stake for killing two council members. Cordelia confronts Fiona, who reveals that she created a false vision for Cordelia to read so she could find out who the next Supreme was, during which she also reveals that deep down she always knew Cordelia was the next Supreme. However, Fiona's disease has made her too weak to kill Cordelia and she begs for her daughter to kill her. Cordelia refuses, saying that Fiona needs to confront her mortality and embrace it. She and her mother hug as Fiona dies in her arms. Her mother's death causes Cordelia to become the next reigning Supreme.
In 2016, Cordelia enchants a ticket for The Price is Right for Queenie, who flies out to Los Angeles to attend the show and use the magic ticket to win. Unbeknownst to Cordelia and the rest of the coven, this ultimately culminates in Queenie's death at the Hotel Cortez.
Later in 2016, Cordelia noticed Queenie was missing and went to the Hotel Cortez in order to save Queenie, where she found her ghost playing cards with James March. She tried to extract the ghost past the doors of the haunted hotel but she was unable to release her from the grip of the hotel. Cordelia tries again and again, but to no avail as Queenie's spirit keeps returning to the same room. Queenie comforts Cordelia and reassures her that she is going to be fine and that the latter should return to the Coven where she is needed. Cordelia realized that it was truly a demonic portal that she was unable to overcome. Her powers suppressed by demonic influences, Cordelia regrets the failed rescue as her greatest failure as Supreme.
Back in Miss Robichaux's Academy, Cordelia inspects Zoe as she teaches her students how to change the colour of a rose. She is told by Zoe to pay particular attention to Mallory and watches in awe as the latter transmutes the petals of the rose into butterflies after turning the rose blue. They are interrupted by Myrtle's entrance, who has come to inform the Supreme about the upcoming emergency council that they have to attend, as requested by the Hawthorne School for Exceptional Young Men. Cordelia, Myrtle, and Zoe arrive at the academy, greeted by Ariel and another member of the Council. Inside the building, Ariel thanks his fellow witches for accepting their invitation and for giving him the opportunity to share with them their discoveries. He goes on to talk about Michael and that they have recently sheltered him, something in which Zoe finds no interest. He then continues talking about the extraordinary feats Michael conducted and the fact that he passed their various tests, and claims that his abilities are on the same level as those of the Supreme. Cordelia giggles upon hearing this and question the credibility of his assumption. Ariel reassures her that if he wasn't serious, they wouldn't be holding the council. Cordelia denies the Warlock as, according to her, no male has ever come close to being as powerful as the Supreme, due to the testosterone not fully conducting magical energy from the Ethereal Realm. John states that the witches are not making an effort to hear what they have to say. Myrtle tells him that they have nothing to hear and assertively denies the possibility of a male Supreme ever existing. Ariel is frustrated by the witches' judgment and asks Cordelia to put Michael's abilities to test through the test of the Seven Wonders. Cordelia refuses to administer the test, as she is afraid of putting the boy's life at stake and recalls the death of Misty Day, who took the test before it was her time and, as a result, died. Ariel questions her caring for her students, bringing up Queenie and her mysterious disappearance. The Supreme says that she knew about her missing and her eventual death and narrates her visit at Hotel Cortez to free her spirit. She assures the warlocks that she indeed cares about their kind and will not risk administering the test. When Ariel asks her why she is the one to get to decide this, Cordelia angrily answers that it's because of her status as Supreme. The warlock snaps at her saying that she is a bigot against men and afraid of a male reigning as the Supreme, something that must happen according to him.
Cordelia does not falter and decisively ends the Council, her final decision being that the test won't take place. As she exits the building along with the two witches, in the distance, she sees Michael, accompanied by resurrected witches Queenie and Madison. Cordelia is shocked and collapses to the ground as all her fellow witches rush towards her to see if she's fine.
While unconscious, Cordelia has a vision of the end of the world. In her vision, she sees the Miss Robichaux's Academy in ruins and she's eaten by zombies that appear to be under the control of a white-faced demon. When she wakes up, she's reunited with Madison Montgomery and Queenie. She cheerfully welcomes them back to the coven and says she's ready to see the warlock. She tells the warlocks of Hawthorne School that she's okay and she just wasn't ready to see her girls again. Michael says he brought them back to Cordelia to captivate her attention and Cordelia says he has got that now. She goes on to tell them about her vision and agrees to let Michael Langdon take the Test of the Seven Wonders in two weeks' time. She tells him that if he succeeds then it'll change everything.
Back at Miss Robichaux’s Academy, Myrtle Snow is quite angry about Cordelia allowing a man to take the Test of the Seven Wonders. She says men make terrible leaders and "the Alpha" is just a child's tale. Cordelia says that she's seen what's ahead and that she's scared that if she doesn't let Langdon take the test, she'll become just like her selfish mother. Cordelia says that at some point she has to identify a successor. Myrtle then mentions Mallory, about how she completely reversed the wounds of a dead doe and brought it back to its youth. Cordelia tells Myrtle that she can't deny Langdon's power and that she is fading. Her powers are growing weaker and she feels that she's dying. As Myrtle begins to cry and tell Cordelia that she's only just reached her prime, Mallory interrupts them and tells Cordelia that her two o'clock is here to see her.
Cordelia meets with Coco St. Pierre Vanderbilt and her father. Her father is sure that Coco has magical abilities but Coco says that she's only a gluten detector. After hearing her story, Cordelia reassures Coco and says she has some potential that can grow into a meaningful power, which is the best feeling a witch can ever experience. Cordelia then introduces Coco to Mallory and asks that Mallory show her around.
In 2021, after the worldwide nuclear bombings, she, together with her fellow witches Myrtle Snow and Madison Montgomery, arrived at Outpost 3. She later resurrected Coco St. Pierre Vanderbilt, Mallory, and Dinah Stevens.
When Mallory is on the brink of death, left with no choice, Cordelia faced Michael and telekinetically stole the knife from his hands and confronted him how she sees no man, but a sad and scared little boy coddled by Satan and the warlocks. After reassuring Michael that they will win, she stabs herself right in her heart and takes a few steps backwards to fall down the stairs. This selfless act of sacrifice immediately gives Mallory the required power to heal and execute Tempus Infinituum, ultimately reversing the Apocalypse by killing a young, powerless Michael Langdon back in 2015.
Cordelia is a very powerful natural born witch who has mastery over all the Seven Wonders, therefore becoming the Supreme for the coven of the Salem descendants. She has been stated to be the most powerful witch in the world.
- Telekinesis - One of the Seven Wonders, the magical ability to move things with only the power of the mind. A notable use of this power is when Cordelia pushed Kyle from Madison and Zoe's Concilium show-off and made him fly away with great force.
- Levitation - The magical ability to propel oneself or objects in the air.
- Concilium - One of the Seven Wonders, the magical ability to bend the will of another individual and force them to do whatever the user desires. A fun use that Cordelia made of this power during her test is having Queenie dancing. This power is more commonly known as Mind Control.
- Pyrokinesis - One of the Seven Wonders, the magical ability to create, control, and manipulate fire.
- Descensum - One of the Seven Wonders, the magical ability to descend into the netherworlds of the afterlife.
- Astral Projection - Cordelia can project her consciousness outside her body. She did this to see the destruction left by Michael Langdon and Miriam Mead in Miss Robichaux's Academy and try bring her girls back to life. Cordelia can also travel to other dimensions of Hell, such as Marie Laveau and Delphine LaLaurie's.
- Transmutation - One of the Seven Wonders, the magical ability to instantaneously move from one place to another. This power is more commonly known as Teleportation.
- Divination - One of the Seven Wonders, the magical ability to gain knowledge through indirect means.
- The Sight - The magical ability to see the past, present, and future by coming in contact with anything related to that moment, such as a person or object. She could gain insights about people by touching them, as seen with Madison and Hank. She later uses this ability to see a terrifying future is crucial in events around Apocalypse.
- Life-Force Detection - The magical ability to detect another witch's life-force (or lack of it). Cordelia also can detect witches' life-force (or lack of it), as seen when she sensed Queenie and Madison back to life in Hawthorne School for Exceptional Young Men. The opposite is also true, as she stated that something awful must had happened when Queenie's life force vanished out of the blue in Hotel Cortez.
- Vitalum Vitalis - One of the Seven Wonders, the magical ability to balance the scales between life and death. She used it several times to bring witches of her coven back to life. Her first resurrected ward was Zoe and she almost fainted after that. When arriving at Outpost 3 after the Apocalypse, Cordelia was able to bring all three witches Coco St. Pierre Vanderbilt, Mallory and the Voodoo Queen Dinah Stevens back to life at once without losing her strength. Later, when Mallory is stabbed by Brock, Cordelia uses Vitalum Vitalis on her in a attempt to keep her alive longer.
- Potioncraft - Potioncraft is the ability of witches to create/produce mixtures and substace with magical properties. Potions are created using obtainable ingredients(mostly herbs and unnamed liquids) and their usage varies differently. Cordelia in the fact is very experienced in preparing potions and medicinal herbs, so much so that she is often seen in the academy's greenhouse to experiment with the concoctions that she prepares almost as if it were a hobby.
- Healing Poultice - A concoction mixed by Cordelia Goode in order to improve the Queenie nearly-death state. However, unfortunately Queenie end up dying from her injuries and was brought back for Fiona Goode.
- Headache Recovery Potion - A potion Cordelia mixed to help Fiona recover from her 'jet-lagged' state.
- Sight Recovering Potion - A magical mixture prepared by Cordelia Goode in an attempt to amplify or regain her gift of The Sight.
- Spellcraft - Affinity for casting spells and performing rituals. Cordelia is shown to mention and cast more spells than any Witch/Warlock. Her proficiency and power as a Supreme gives her spells potency and higher chances of success.
- Lock Enchantment Spell - A spell used to enchant doors and prevent anyone from opening them.
- Fertility Ritual - Cordelia performed this ritual complex with her husband Hank to increase her fertility in the hope of conceiving a child, unfortunately the ritual was unsuccessful.
- Protective Berries - Cordelia teach to Misty this spell that consists of growing plants whose berries will protect anyone who swallows them.
- Plant Revival Spell - In conjunction with a potion and other natural reagents such as mud and herbs, Cordelia and Misty were able to revitalize greenhouse plants.
- Descensum Reversal Spell - Cordelia used this spell in a vain attempt to help a Misty trapped in her own hell to get return to her body after using the Descensum.
- Winning Enchantment - Cordelia charmed Queenie's Price is Right ticket to guarantee her winning the lottery.
- Identity Spell - A powerful spell that allows the caster to create a new personality by concealing the true identity of the person affected. Cordelia used this spell on Mallory and Coco.
- Resurrection Spell - A spell used to completely revive a person who has died burned by fire. Cordelia used it to bring back her mentor Myrtle at the cost of having a badly burned hand because of the price of the spell.
- Mouth Removal Spell - A spell able to completely seal the mouth of its victims by a layer of skin.
- Soul Hiding Spell - A spell used by Cordelia to confine Miriam Mead 's soul somewhere so as to prevent Michael Langdon from finding it and resurrecting her.
- Aura Shield Protection Spell - A spell of protection that Cordelia had launched on the whole Academy in order to prevent humans and demons from entering it so as to protect the whole coven from Michael. Unfortunately for her, the spell was subsequently broken by Dinah.
- Explosion Spell - A spell used to make objects explode an object violently. It was used on Ms. Mead and caused her to explode.
- Radiation Immunity - When Madison, Myrtle, and Cordelia came to Outpost 3, they walked freely on the toxic atmosphere of the outside world caused by the nuclear bombs without suffering any ill effects from the radiation. This is revealed to be because of the healing properties of the Louisiana mud. The trio of witches buried themselves in the swamp in order to stay protected from the nuclear fallout for almost two years and as a result, they gained immunity against the fallout.
- Mediumship - Cordelia is capable to feel and aware about the various restless spirits in the Hotel Cortez, screaming for help through the walls.
- To Fiona Goode: "When are you gonna die and stop ruining my life?"
- To Hank Foxx: "I'm high all right, but it's not the drugs. And rest assured, you will be accountable for every single betrayal, no matter how deep you think your secrets are buried. Now get out of here. Get out!"
- To Zoe, Madison, and Nan: "Losing Queenie is a terrible failure. My failure. But as of now, she's dead to me. And no one else will slip through the cracks."
- To Misty Day: "You're Misty Day! You were set on fire and left for dead. Whatever troubles you had, they are ours now. You're under the protection of this coven. This is your house."
- Cordelia Foxx: "Goddamn it! Could people please not move things? Some of us are blind!"
- Cordelia to the girls: "Careful, girls, it's not a game."
- To Fiona Goode: "The only way out... is through. So, feel the fear and the pain, let it all in, and then let it all go."
- To Madison and Myrtle: "Find our sisters."
- Cordelia Goode: "My effort to rescue Queenie is by far my greatest failure as Supreme."
- To Ariel Augustus: "Because I'm the fucking Supreme!"
- Cordelia Goode’s last words to Michael Langdon: "Satan has one son, but my sisters are legion, motherfucker!"
- Regarding Myrtle Snow: "She's the greatest witch I've ever known. Our coven wouldn't have flourished if it weren't for her wisdom. She made me who I am."
- She is the third character to be portrayed by Sarah Paulson. For a complete list of her characters, see Cast. Paulson's portrayal earned her a Primetime Emmy nomination for Outstanding Lead Actress in a Limited Series or Movie.
- She is the third character portrayed by Sarah Paulson to appear in more than one season.
- Cordelia is based on the youngest daughter of Shakespeare's King Lear. "I would read more into Lear than the Buffy spin-off," executive producer Tim Minear joked. He added, "I think some of the bigger themes this year is oppression of minorities of all kinds and within that idea, the idea of minority group going after each other and doing the work for the larger culture. There’s a very strong feminist there, there’s also themes of race and themes of oppression and a very strong theme of family, specifically mothers and daughters. Those are some of the things we’ll be exploring this year."
- She is the only known Supreme to be biologically related to the former Supreme.
- She is Sarah Paulson's fourth character to die in the course of the series in which she appears, though her death is later reversed.
- In her vision, she was showed her own potential death twice, first being shot in the head by Fiona and second being attacked and eaten by zombies.
- Despite Official poster and press release for Apocalypse crediting her as "Cordelia Foxx", FX Networks: Episode recap and reaction for "Forbidden Fruit" refers to her as Cordelia Goode.
- In the episode "Traitor", Cordelia states that she is "the most powerful witch in the world" - a statement Papa Legba laughs at, presumably indicating that despite her status as Supreme, there are other more powerful witches in existence.
- Cordelia is one of two characters to appear in the largest number of episodes of American Horror Story, the other being Madison Montgomery. She has appeared in 20 episodes over two seasons.
- In 2015, when Mallory successfully reversed the apocalypse timeline by killing Michael Langdon. It was shown that Cordelia still use the name Cordelia Foxx, as it appeared on paper when she signed Mallory's acceptance letter. But she is more commonly addressed as Cordelia Goode, probably to avoid linking her last name to the Witch Hunters' Association, Delphi .
- Cordelia seems to always wear a pair of squared translucent earrings, except for when after the fallout, she arrives at Outpost 3 with a pair of round emeralds.
- In a list of all Paulson's characters ranked by evilness by FX, Cordelia Foxx (Coven) was the lowest, at the tenth pace, and Cordelia Goode (Apocalypse) the fifth.
- According to Sarah Paulson, Cordelia wore two frog rings throughout Apocalypse in memory of Misty Day.
- Zoe Benson, Madison Montgomery, Fiona Goode and Cordelia Goode are only four characters to appear in all episodes of Coven.
- See also: Cordelia Goode/Media
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 The Six Most Apocalyptic Things That Happened on AHS: Apocalypse Episode 3
- ↑ In Battle Royale she makes no appearance, but is mentioned by Queenie.
- ↑ In Return to Murder House she makes no appearance, but is mentioned by Madison Montgomery.
- ↑ FX Networks
- ↑ Episode: Seven Wonders
- ↑ Episode: Battle Royale
- ↑ 7.0 7.1 7.2 Episode: Could It Be... Satan?
- ↑ 8.0 8.1 Episode: Boy Wonder
- ↑ 9.0 9.1 Episode: Forbidden Fruit
- ↑ Episode: Fire and Reign
- ↑ Episode: The Seven Wonders
- ↑ Episode: Apocalypse Then
- ↑ Episode: Fearful Pranks Ensue
- ↑ Episode: Protect the Coven
- ↑ Inside TV 'American Horror Story: Coven' scoop: Jessica Lange and Sarah Paulson play (spoiler!)
- ↑ Episode: Go to Hell
- ↑ American Horror Story: Apocalypse Character Photos Revealed. FX Networks (2018-09-12).
- ↑ Episode: The Magical Delights of Stevie Nicks
- ↑ FX NETWORKS - American Horror Story: All Sarah Paulson Characters, Ranked by Evilness.
- ↑ https://twitter.com/mssarahpaulson/status/1187487446600241153?s=12