|“||And the next stop on our tour of departed souls- the gem of Midtown: Murder House!||”|
The Eternal Darkness Tour is a tour of Los Angeles' murder locations in which the Harmons' house is featured. The location was called "The Murder House" by Stan, which led to this wiki's conventional name for it, the Murder House. The tour uses a black, open-topped bus.
- Bianca mentions the tour during her session with Ben.
- Vivien joins the tour to learn more about the house. One of the stops is the site of actor Sal Mineo's murder.
- Marcy and Vivien take the tour, hoping to learn more about the history of the property. One of the stops preceding theirs is the Nicole Brown Simpson and Ronald Goldman murder site.
- Soon after the arrival of the Ramos family, the Eternal Darkness Tour reappears, only this time the Harmon history is covered on it. 
StanStan guides the Eternal Darkness Tour. He recognizes Vivien Harmon on her second visit with the tour, and identifies her to the group as a "celebrity", showing that he has an ironic and witty sense of humor. His patter changes, implying that his narration of the tour is largely improvisational.
The Murder House
A special feature on the DVD release of Murder House includes "The Murder House". This special feature depicts the tour guide of the Eternal Darkness Tour giving an "inside look" of Murder House to a group of people, one of whom is recording the whole thing on his camcorder. He guides the tourists through the house, recounting its violent history with tales of its unfortunate residents. He tells of the Ramos family (referring to them as "the current owners"), the Montgomerys (falsely claiming that Nora managed to kill Thaddeus before she committed suicide), the Harveys, the Langdons (with particular focus on Tate), Elizabeth Short, R. Franklin, "the redheaded twins", and finally Patrick and Chad (although he merely refers to them as "a couple"). Surprisingly he leaves out the Harmons. During the course of the tour the tourist with the camcorder has been encountering strange happenings. The end of the short wraps up with the tour guide and tourists leaving the house without the man with the camera. A red ball rolls into the living room and he picks it up. Slowly, Rubber Man rises behind him and takes the camera when he turns around.
- Currently, the website advertised on the side of the tour bus is not a real URL unlike the other two American Horror Story Promotional Websites You Are Going To Die In There and American Horror Story House Call.