He works alongside Mutt Nutter at Kineros Robotics as an equal, where they seem to develop highly realistic human sex dolls. He sold his soul to the the Devil in order to gain wealth and is now part of the Cooperative. He has ties with some satanic groups, which is how Michael Langdon came to know him.
To survive the Apocalypse, him and Mutt are assigned to Outpost 2.
Personality and Appearance
Jeff has a strawberry-blonde hair cut in a bowl-cut style. He is seen to be very intelligent when it comes to computers and technology, but rather dumb with other things. He, along with Mutt, is an avid cocaine user, ordering large buckets of it daily. He is also fond of soft rock music.
|This section is incomplete.|
- He is the sixteenth character portrayed by Evan Peters. For a complete list of his characters, see Cast.
- He and Mutt are indirectly responsible for killing the witches, as they were controlling Mead.
- FX ranked Jeff #4 amongst Evan Peters' most evil. characters, and described him as “the straight-up worst”.
Dude, this easy listening music you're always playing is not helping.
How many times do I have to tell you? Don't knock the playlist, the playlist is everything. Light rock is soothing for me; it is calming, it is focusing. Other than cocaine, it is my cocaine.
- To Wilhemina Venable: "Ms. Venable! What would our lives be without you?"
- To Michael Langdon: "We are your servants, Michael. Now and forever."
- To Mutt: "The world is a raging clusterfuck. And we need to burn this motherfucker to the ground! Wipe the slate clean and start over. This time do it right."