The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
Leslie Erin Grossman (born October 25, 1971) is an American actress who joined the cast of American Horror Story in 2017, portraying Meadow Wilton in the seventh installment of the series, subtitled "Cult", as well as Patricia Krenwinkel. She returned to the show in its eighth installment, "Apocalypse" as Coco St. Pierre Vanderbilt. She is billed as a series regular in the latter.
- Leslie Grossman partially based her interpretation of Coco St. Pierre Vanderbilt on Tinsley Mortimer from The Real Housewives. She thinks that Coco is not burdened by any sort of conscience, and described her as ruthless and self-focused.
- Leslie Grossman described Coco as "she's what the kids call "extra"."
- In 1999, she was cast in her first major role, playing supporting character Mary Cherry in Ryan Murphy's high school drama series Popular. She also appeared in Nip/Tuck and The New Normal, two TV series also created and produced by Ryan Murphy.
- ↑ Gennis, Sadie (2018-09-13). American Horror Story: Apocalypse's Leslie Grossman Tells Murder House and Coven Fans to "Be Patient". TV Guide.com. Retrieved on 2018-09-22.
- ↑ Leslie Grossman describes Coco on Twitter (@MissLeslieG) (2018-09-12).
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.