The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
- Scathach arrives in the New World and pledge herself to the Old Gods, becoming the first Supreme in a line of witches in the Americas.
- The Roanoke Colony, led by John White, arrives in North America and settles in present-day North Virginia.
- Governor John White leaves the colony on a supply run and leaves his wife Thomasin in charge.
- Thomasin gets exiled into the wilderness by Mr. Cage and the rest of the Colony.
- While in the forest, Thomasin gives her soul to the witch Scáthach by eating the heart of a boar. With her newly found powers, she returns to the colony and murders Mr. Cage and the other insurgents.
- Thomasin, now called the Butcher, leads the colony inland with Scathach.
- The colony, led by the Butcher, now follows the religious practices of Scathach, the Old Gods, and partake in rituals involving human sacrifice.
- Ambrose White, the son of the Butcher, denies having faith in Scathach and urges his mother to convert back to Christianity. The Butcher, in retaliation and under Scathach's orders, commits genocide by killing all of the colony, and tethering their spirits to the area by a curse.
- Edward Philippe Mott builds the Big Shaker Mansion in North Carolina. Soon after, he is killed by The Butcher and her colony.
- During the World Fair of 1893, Kincaid Polk mercilessly murders both pigs and humans. In a turn of events, during an accident, he is torn apart by his hogs.
- The Piggy Man urban legend is created.
- After the ending of the Mott line in Jupiter, Florida with the death of last descendant, Dandy Mott, the Roanoke House goes up for sale.
- The Chen family move into the Roanoke House and are later killed by The Butcher.
- Miranda and Bridget Jane worked in an assisted living facility in Rochester where it was suspected but never proven that they were behind the mysterious deaths of two elderly patients. They quit their jobs before any charges could be filed and leave Rochester.
- Miranda and Bridget Jane wind up in Martin County, North Carolina and move into the Roanoke House, opening an assisted living facility of their own in the house itself.
- October 14th
- During the October Blood Moon of 1989, Miranda and Bridget Jane are attacked by the ghost colonists of Roanoke. They are dragged outside and sacrificed to the Old Gods by the Butcher.
- October 29th
- Miranda and Bridget Jane are found missing when Martin County officers perform a wellness check on the Roanoke House after patients' relatives became concerned when no one answered the telephone there for three weeks.
- October 14th
- October 11 - Elias Cunningham creates the video describing the history of the Roanoke House.
- September - October: Matt and Shelby Miller move into the Roanoke House; they soon move away after strange and paranormal occurrences begin to haunt them.
- July/August: My Roanoke Nightmare is filmed.
- Fall: My Roanoke Nightmare airs on television. It becomes very popular and reaches critical acclaim.
- March 15th: Paleyfest panel features the cast of My Roanoke Nightmare.
- October 12-15: Return to Roanoke is filmed.
- Sidney Aaron James tells Agnes Mary Winstead (who portrayed the Butcher) that she is will not be invited to participate in Return to Roanoke due to her apparent insanity.
- Rory Monahan, Audrey Tindall, Monet Tumusiime, Shelby Miller, Matt Miller, and Agnes Mary Winstead, among others, are all brutally murdered in various ways relating to the blood moon.
- Rory Monahan is killed by the ghosts of Miranda and Bridget Jane.
- Agnes Mary Winstead kills Sidney and his crew.
- The real Butcher kills Agnes with a cleaver.
- Shelby Miller commits suicide.
- Dominic Banks is hacked to death by the Piggy Man.
- Dylan arrives at the house and is informed by Audrey that Sydney and his crew are dead.
- Dylan is disemboweled by the ghost of Ambrose.
- Bloggers Sophie Green, Todd Allen Connors, and Milo trespass onto the grounds and are sacrificed.
- Audrey Tindall is shot by police.
- The Lana Winters Special is broadcasted live on television with Lana Winters who, deciding to come out of retirement, holds an interview with Lee Harris, the lone survivor of Return to Roanoke. However, Lot Polk interrupts the interview and tries to kill Lee for the death of his brother Jether and the rest of his family. Lot injures Lana Winters and is subsequently shot down by police.
- The "Spirit Chasers" and Ashley Gilbert film in the house and are killed by the Roanoke spirits.
- Flora is pronounced missing. Lee finds Flora at the Roanoke house and police surround the house, thinking it is a hostage situation.
- Lee kills herself and the Roanoke house erupts into flames.
- Flora is escorted away by the police.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.