Sidney Aaron James is the mastermind behind the creation of the famous television show "My Roanoke Nightmare", and its sequel, "Return to Roanoke" which he died during the process of making the sequel.
Personality and Appearance
Sidney is a meticulous screenwriter with a flair for business. Totally skeptical about the supernatural, he is a man of questionable morals. Temperamentally difficult, Sidney is devious and able to put business before any other subject, including bereavement.
Sidney is a tall man of average build, with black hair, a well-trimmed beard, and piercing blue eyes.
|This section is incomplete.|
- Sidney is the second character portrayed by Cheyenne Jackson. For a complete list of his characters, see Cast.
- Sidney, Audrey, Matt, Shelby, and Mason are the only characters involved with the Roanoke incident that weren't killed by the forces brought from the paranormal entities of Roanoke.
- Sidney: "We rolling? The camera never stops, no matter what!"
- Imitating Cricket's accent: "That’s a callback to Cricket’s séance!"
- Sidney: "Reality is what we make of it."
- ↑ In Chapter 3 only his voice can be heard.
- ↑ In Chapter 4 only his voice can be heard.
- ↑ In Chapter 5 only his voice can be heard.
- ↑ In Chapter 9, he appears as a corpse.