Stevie Nicks is the White Witch, who writes and sings Rock N Roll songs with her band Fleetwood Mac. She has been active in the music industry since 1966, when she was 18. Her lyrics can be interpreted by fellow witches to find out her true form.
At some point in her life, she met a fellow witch Fiona Goode and became friends with her. Although it is uknown whether Stevie is a Salem Descendant or an alumna of Miss Robichaux's Academy.
Personality and Appearance
Stevie is a 70 year old woman who has a kind personality, an example of this is when she visits the Coven and sings a song for one of her biggest fans Misty, and hands her one of her shawls which she has worn and danced on many stages across the world.
She has blonde frizzy/wavy hair, usually wearing a hat on top of it. Stevie has big brown eyes and has an average height for a woman; Stevie is quite curvy. Like the rest of her fellow witches, she is mostly seen wearing black dresses and heels.
Fiona invites Stevie Nicks to the Miss Robichaux's Academy in an attempt to out the new Supreme. She visits Misty, whom she knows is a huge fan of Stevie, in her room and they talk about the Supremacy. Fiona tells her that being Supreme means getting fame and everything she wants, and then brings her down to the parlour to meet Stevie Nicks. Upon seeing Stevie who greets her, Misty faints. Fiona steps over her and kisses Stevie on the cheek, gloating that she won the bet that Misty would have passed out and Stevie owes her five dollars. As the other students return to the academy, they come upon Stevie in concert, playing "Rhiannon" while Misty twirls. After a demonstration of shawl twirling from Stevie, she gives Misty the shawl she's worn in concerts all over the world and wishes her luck in the Seven Wonders.
Later that evening, Stevie plays "Has Anyone Written Anything For You?" on the piano for a melancholy and exhausted Fiona. 
The day has come, and in the halls of Miss Robichaux's Academy, Stevie Nicks sings "Seven Wonders" while the individual candidates prepare in their own ways. Misty, Zoe, Queenie, and Madison descend the staircase (each in a black dress and a shawl). Stevie wishes them luck and leaves. 
Stevie later returns to the Hawthorne School for Exceptional Young Men after Cordelia calls her to cheer up Misty Day following her resurrection. Stevie sings "Gypsy" and dances with Misty, who cries of happiness. 
Following Misty's ressurection, it was mentioned by Myrtle that Misty is gallivanting with Stevie.
Stevie Nicks is a natural born witch that has manifested two of the Seven Wonders.
- Telekinesis - One of the Seven Wonders, the magical ability to move things with only the power of the mind. She demonstrated this ability when she closed the door after singing 'Seven Wonders' and wishing luck to all the girls who will participate in the test in order to identify the next supreme. In the Apocalypse, she uses this ability to open the sliding doors of the dining hall in the Hawthorne School for Exceptional Young Men.
- Transmutation - One of the Seven Wonders, the magical ability to instantaneously move from one place to another this power is commonly known as Teleportation.
- To Misty: "This shawl has danced across the stages of the world, and now it's yours."
- To Misty, Zoe, Madison, and Queenie: "Good luck, girls."
- To the coven: "Hello, witches!"
- Stevie also goes by the title of "The White Witch", even amongst former Supreme Fiona Goode, indicating that Stevie is a powerful witch who uses her powers for good.
- Stevie refers to her fictional persona as "Glinda the Good Witch"