Levitation, Telekinetic Earthquake, Telekinetic Combustion are variations of Telekinesis.
Witches with the power of telekinesis can manipulate or move objects without touching them, simply by using their minds. This can range from small objects such as pens, knives and cigarettes to larger objects, such as tables, cars, houses, and beyond. The witches of Salem chose it as one of their Seven Wonders. Those very gifted at it can wield it to either move large objects or to apply it with remarkable finesse, such when Mallory practiced an incision on Coco's neck in order to remove a pastry preventing her from breathing.
Madison Montgomery was born with this power and first displayed it in a flashback, when she unravelled a coil and dropped a stage light on her director's head, killing him instantly. She seems to use it in times of extreme emotion such as fear or anger, such as flipping over the Kappa Lambda Gamma bus at a frat party shortly after being gang-raped, throwing a knife at Joan Ramsey when she was humiliated by her, and attacking Zoe upon being confronted about her relationship with Kyle.
Fiona Goode has also displayed her telekinesis on many occasions, such as telekinetically throwing Madison into a wall after being taunted by her and opening doors and windows on various occasions. Zoe Benson has also practiced telekinesis, as was shown when she levitated her own bed, even with herself on it. Myrtle Snow calls telekinesis her favorite magical ability and was seen using it when she opened the academy's gate and control the lights of the house during the Seven Wonders' test. Zoe, Queenie, Misty Day, Madison and Cordelia Goode were able to send the Axeman flying backwards after he threatened to kill them, after which knives flew into their hands from the kitchen so that they could murder him.
The Trial of Telekinesis was one of the trials shown during the trial of the Seven Wonders. Kyle lit several candles which Misty, Queenie, Madison and Zoe all took turns pulling towards themselves. Misty struggled for a while, but Queenie, Madison and Zoe all moved theirs effortlessly. Cordelia telekinetically levitates a piano. Cordelia later telekinetically manipulates a lamp and turns it on, so she could see her mother in the dark.
The young candidate for Supreme during the Seven Wonders skit was able to make a blade fly into her hand. 
The Butcher displayed this power during a séance conducted by Cricket Marlowe, Shelby Miller, and Lee Harris, shattering all windows of the Roanoke House before careening a cleaver at Cricket's statue of a saint, splitting it in half as a warning. 
- Witches and Warlocks / Voodooists
- Fiona Goode 
- Madison Montgomery 
- Myrtle Snow 
- Anna Leigh Leighton 
- Mimi DeLongpre 
- Marianne Wharton 
- Prudence Mather 
- Misty Day 
- Zoe Benson 
- Queenie 
- Nan 
- Marie Laveau 
- Helen 
- Stevie Nicks 
- Cordelia Goode 
- Scáthach 
- Mallory 
- Ariel Augustus 
- Behold Chablis 
- Baldwin Pennypacker 
- John Henry Moore 
- Telekinesis is featured in four seasons of American Horror Story: Asylum, Coven, Roanoke and Apocalypse.
- Telekinesis is a very common ability demonstrated by witches.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 1.4 1.5 1.6 Episode: The Seven Wonders
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 2.3 Episode: Chapter 3
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 Episode: Dark Cousin
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 Episode: Bitchcraft
- ↑ Episode: Boy Parts
- ↑ 6.0 6.1 6.2 Episode: Fearful Pranks Ensue
- ↑ 7.0 7.1 Episode: The Replacements
- ↑ 8.0 8.1 8.2 8.3 8.4 Episode: Go to Hell
- ↑ 9.0 9.1 9.2 Episode: Return to Murder House
- ↑ 10.0 10.1 10.2 She was a Supreme, therefore she had to have this power because it is one of the Seven Wonders
- ↑ 11.0 11.1 Episode: Traitor
- ↑ 12.0 12.1 12.2 12.3 Episode: Fire and Reign
- ↑ Episode: The Sacred Taking
- ↑ 14.0 14.1 Episode: The Dead
- ↑ 15.0 15.1 15.2 Episode: Boy Wonder
- ↑ 16.0 16.1 Episode: Apocalypse Then
- ↑ Episode: Forbidden Fruit
- ↑ 18.0 18.1 18.2 18.3 Episode: Could It Be... Satan?
- ↑ Episode: Tricks and Treats
- ↑ Episode: Unholy Night
- ↑ Episode: The Name Game
- ↑ Episode: The Magical Delights of Stevie Nicks